All reviews brisbane airport cruise terminal eat street iron ironing board great little boutique hotel racecourse road efficient hotel flat screen tv across the road quick stopover some great restaurants queen room hotel is located rooms are small convenient place to stay next morning recommend this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the modern feel of the hotel. Located close to a new area of town that allowed for an easy walk a to restaurants and two groceries. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would like to give the hotel a 5 rating, but for one thing. I had to leave early in the morning and did not give myself lots of time. I turned on the shower and there was no hot water. I waited 10 minutes and the water improved, but it went from ice cold to chilly. I did not have that issue the afternoon before. I just did not have time to deal with it. Nobody to talk with since the desk was not opened yet. Not very happy that I had to go to the airport without a nice shower. Warning: currently the hotel is located in a construction area which caused for distress for the Uber drivers picking me up and dropping me off. Great location, just be warned that it may take a few extra minutes to find the entrance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Kingsford Hotel is located quite a distance from the airport, and need a cab to go to places. Cab driver had difficulty finding Kingsford Hotel on my arrival due to road construction detours at the time of my travel. Room was quite small, basic. . mine was located on sunshine side and sunlight passes through the curtain. Front desk has office duty time and closed at night, if you are will checkout early morning, must settle your bills previous night. Breakfast seems not good for the price.

Room Tip: rooms not on sunshine side and not overlooking main road...
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

A great little boutique hotel. The rooms are really modern and clean. I was surprised by the complimentary tea/coffee condiments. A little gem in Hamilton that I happen to stumble on from the day use website. The receptionist was really friendly to check me in early.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located some distance from the airport and requires a taxi or Uber to get there. The room was really nice. Staff were fantastic. There’s a very limited room service menu and breakfast wasn’t great for the price. I’d stay there again for work, but don’t recommend this hotel for families. The building is located in a residential area. I could not see any restaurants nearby and information about nearby facilities was not provided. I’m glad I only stayed there one night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great little boutique hotel-will recommend to others wanting a close get away with easy walking access to the Portside dining precinct and helpful and polite staff at the desk. Look forward to staying again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo