“Yum”

Banana Leaf Thai Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 5,192 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$10 - US$33
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Banana Leaf Thai is the new shining modern Thai restaurant in East Brisbane. Menu offering range from fusion, modern, and original Thai cuisine by more that 12 years highly experienced Thai chef. The casual decor include 60-70' Thai posters, polished concrete floor, timber bar with a great atmosphere and friendly staffs.
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Great service, very quick and very pleasant, the food is brilliant and very enjoyable, the decor is very cool and makes the place very stunning

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Located about 10 mins drive from Brisbane city, this quaint restaurant is very busy on weekends. Service was quick and staff were warm and friendly. The Thai fried rice was very nice but my favourite was the beef basil stir fry. The red curry was not as good.

2  Thank mafsydneytravels
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with my son and husband, a real Thai experience. I loved the decor and although it could have been really loud with all the hard surfaces they had managed this so it was quaint and intimate, the service prompt, the food wonderful, tasty and spicy when needed to be.
We had the Thai beer, cold and delicious. The pork belly and a delicious and tender mussaman beef.
It wasnt the best Thai I have had, but it was a lovely meal, great company and very well priced.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I always do take out and you get the consistent good food served with a smile every time. There are a lot of restaurants in the area serving thai so it can be hard to choose, but my friends did a spreadsheet and this was in the top 2 so we gave it a go and are glad we did.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We have dinner here 3 times before this an we really enjoyed the authentic and delicious dishes each time. I’m a Pad Thai fan big time having tasted the street food versions in Bangkok, so that’s usually my benchmark. The Pad Thai here is pretty good for Brisbane and I always order it. The healthy rice is simply scrumptious to accompany the equally moreish main dishes.

1  Thank GEHS1658