“Addictive ice cream”
Review of Nitrogenie

Nitrogenie
Ranked #4 of 107 Dessert in Brisbane
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Fun to watch them make the ice cream in front of you using nitrogen. It is an experience matched by the creaminess and freshness of the ice cream. Great flavors and I went there often.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Free experiencing nitrogenie in Noosa I was expecting the same experience here but was left with a slightly sour taste! There weren’t the same flavours and there weren’t the same range of flavours. This disappointed me but what I had was still fantastic and it was nice to see you’ve started branching into other things like shakes etc etc

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

This is a nice experience watching them prepare your ice cream made of liquid nitrogen.
It's a bit expensive but they taste good!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We came here after seeing it on trip advisor. It was really cool! A selection of delicious flavours made into ice cream in front of you. It doesn’t have the same creamy ice cream flavour to it, it’s quite unique. Definitely something worth a try! The lemon meringue was delicious!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I spoiled ourselves with one of these special ice cream treats. I had the lemon merengue and my daughter had the vanilla oreo both extremely delicious.
The theme of this outlet is futuristic and the ice cream was made as we watched. This added to the excitement for both my daughter and I.
Presentation of our treats were great.
The lemon merengue came with a delicious crumb and the merengue was blow torched with a small syringe of lemmon which added a special touch.

Date of visit: July 2018