“Delish Acai bowls”

Kiss the Berry South Bank
Ranked #16 of 105 Dessert in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: Kiss the Berry is a growing family where a healthy and active lifestyle are our priority. We pride ourselves on being THE açaí specialists. Here at Kiss the Berry we hand select our suppliers who value integrity above all else. Our bowls and smoothies are made from local and imported ingredients, we try to buy our ingredients locally where possible. We source the highest quality, always.
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Very tasty and generous serving sized Acai bowls , quite to the pricey side though but well worth it !!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome acai bowls and friendly staff. Good location right next to the wheel too. Visit here and get a healthy bowl! They have slices and other mini yummy snacks too.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I read alot of great reviews and made a special trip to the southbank store.

And was dissapointed..
Service and location was nice .
But did not find the bowls exciting or tasty. The acai was diluted with all the other fruits and seemed watery.Probalby just me and my taste..i like thick acai . I have had another acai bowl in garden city the next day and was so good! Cheaper too. Full of acai and healthy toppings.

Kiss the berry was busy..and works for others!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I had a breakfast smoothie at the Creek Street branch of Kiss the Berry on my way into the city ... Kiss the Berry is a small cafe 99 Creek Street near the corner of Adelaide Street ... there is an extensive range of açai bowls and smoothies as well as cookies etc ... my vegan breakfast smoothie ($11.00) was served in a take away cup so I was able to “eat” breakfast on the move ... small, clean cafe with super friendly and helpful staff ... there is limited seating inside the cafe ... eftpos payments available

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Nice Location at Southbank and small seating area outside as well. My Bowl was really filling and just delicious!