“Good food”

My Banyan Tree
Ranked #2,648 of 4,928 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It is a nice Indian restaurant in fortitude valley with ample sitting place.
Staff helpful and smiling and great service.
All the items, veg. Only, we had were good.
Nice place to throw a party too.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here on a Wednesday night from a recommendation & certainly didn't disappoint. The food was yummy & decent portion sizes. The restaurant was clean & the menu was well priced. The staff were friendly & the service was prompt. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The food was terrible, initially the owner came as waiter and asked the customer to move the glasses and plate. Next, the waiter spoke rude language, calling the customer “guys”.
The plain nan ordered was over cooked, not edible. Upon request to change, the owner came to the dinner table, started touching the nan with his bare hands, unhygienic, argued and rudely spoke with the customer.
Banyan tree is a a horrible place to eat. Beware resident communities -prepare for humiliation and disrespect and unhygienic food.

1  Thank NITISH A
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Most expensive Menu and worst customer service ever. I wish i can give zero star, who does not know anything about customer service. I was a regular customer but after an experience from last night i will never go back at this place again. Lady Manager and the staff don't care about the customer. The waitress took of my plates before i finish my meal. Then we did an inquiry about the curry and the waitress left the table and went to manager. But the manager did not appear even she knows that customer has an inquiry. At the time of payment i asked the same question again and she said she does not know anything about the inquiry .(I saw that waitress had already passed an inquiry to manager) the lady keep arguing that she don't know anythings and not even apologize. Also don't get sucked In to the manger that greets you at the door she is a con artist and a liar.

1  Thank Dipen P
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We had dinner for four on a Minday night . The Menu was extensive and looked great however we decided to go with the $30 banquets which was fantastic
Food was delicious, wait staff were attentive but not invasive and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal . We experience none of the problems that the previous diners had mentioned