“Breakfast, lunch and dinner? not a problem”
Review of Pawpaw Cafe

Pawpaw Cafe
Ranked #211 of 5,221 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Well loved cafe in trendy Woolloongabba. Hidden away from the main road behind Green Papaya Thai and Balinese on Potts Street.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

I've eaten at Paw Paw and their other locations multiple times now and I am never disappointed. Their main cafe at the Gabba is also a hotspot any time of the day. I love the potato hash cakes, definitely a keeper. The lamb curry puffs are my weakness, they are amazing and I am obsessed. The asian inspired lunches and dinners are so good and are full of flavour. The service at Paw Paw is always great and prompt and the atmosphere of the cafe is gorgeous as well. I'll always come back here without hesitation.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We had Paw Paw Cafe to cater our wedding on the weekend and it was truly amazing! Beautiful setup, amazing food, people are still talk about it today! Thank you so much Paw Paw Cafe!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

My daughter found this through her Instagram and coaxed us into brunch there on a recent trip to Brisbane. It was delicious and we would definitely go back again. Her and I had the signature potato hash dish with poached eggs, haloumi and beetroot relish and my husband had Middle Eastern scrambled eggs together with some cold pressed juices and smoothies. Everything was so fresh and very tasty and so well presented. I was a bit hesitant ordering the potato hash as I am not that fond of too many carbs but the dish came with two perfectly round potato hash balls which were the perfect size and I did not feel guilty or bloated at all as there was no bread served with the dish either. Overall a great cafe which we will definitely eat at again on our next trip to Brisbane.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Not many places can nail the balance between blending eastern and western flavours in the cafe environment. But paw paw.. paw paw nails it. The seasonal menu means you can keep coming back and never get bored!

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I love Paw Paw Cafe so much. It is my go-to spot in Brisbane. Amazing coffee, nice vibe, delicious menu! The silken tofu salad and the coconut chicken are amazing!!!