All reviewsacross the roadnewmarket roadcontinental breakfastmajor roadvending machinetea coffee making facilitiesneeded somewherebunk bedsshort stayoff street parkingrental carbusy roadeasy parkingbathroom floorbus stoplate at nightwould stay again
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Rooms are on the small side but ok if you are not spending all day inside. Cleaning is done by the front of house staff and could be better but was ok. Close to bus stops for a quick trip into Brisbane CBD. Good for getting onto the Inner City Bypass if you have a car. Staff are friendly and can assist with transport questions.

Room Tip: One of the higher floors would offer views of the city but I had a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ibisbudgetwindsor, General Manager at Ibis budget Windsor Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Hi Geoffreyhearn006,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us at Ibis Budget Windsor.
I hope that you had a pleasant stay and that we were able to create a home away from home for you.

We do have a Housekeeping Team here at the hotel, however this is external to our Front Desk staff.
I have passed your comments on to my Housekeeping Supervisor so that he can inform his team.

We have plenty of new initiatives for our brand and for our property this year and we look forward to welcoming
you back to an Accor Hotel soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

If you are looking for a clean and affordable stopover this is a good hotel.

It has all the basics you need and friendly staff, comfortable beds and parking which is really important for this hotel.

It's on a very busy road, so you might hear some road noise, but it very muffled and it won't keep you awake.

Remember this is a budget hotel and that is why I gave it a four rating, as it doesn't try to be something it isn't, I rated it on the comfort, price and staff not the extras you would get form a big flashy hotel.

Room Tip: Try and get a room at the back to reduce road noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
ibisbudgetwindsor, General Manager at Ibis budget Windsor Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi SchelleT,

Thank you for your comments from your recent stay with us at Ibis Budget Windsor.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us - I hope that we helped create a home away from home for you.

The hotel is definitely in a great location and you're definitely right with the road noise - it is very minimal given our location.
We have plenty of new and exciting things on the way for our brand and also the property.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to an Accor Hotel soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I work away on my week off, the ibis hotel is very handy, as its cheap, clean and the staff is very friendly, rooms a very clean,comfortable bed, location is ideal, free parking always a plus , close to heart of Brisbane and to major shopping centre( short drive) also hospital and airport. Perfect location,close to everything but far away from the busy city routines. Highly recommend for short stay... beds a very comfortable only issue is the pillows, they only give u 2 pillows abit small and thin

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ibisbudgetwindsor, General Manager at Ibis budget Windsor Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

HI James H,

It's a pleasure looking after you and I hope that we have been able to create a home away from home for you.
I'm glad to hear that the hotel meets all your expectations and it definitely is a convenient location that's for sure.

I will ensure that we get some extra pillows up in to your room for you.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Airport stopover..
15 minute taxi which cost 30 one way- money better off spent staying at the airport.
Rooms are very small and Ensuite TINY with no floor towel provided
room is very noisy from constant traffic
Hallways look like they haven't been cleaned since 1998. And stairs only to get from each floor.
Stayed in nicer backpackers!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ibisbudgetwindsor, General Manager at Ibis budget Windsor Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Katie L,

I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your stay expectations and you did not enjoy your stay with us.

We are always looking to improve our product and guest service for our guests to create a home away from home.
Feedback insights such as yours help us to implement new and exciting features that will help our guests to feel more comfortable.
I have passed your information on to our staff who will be able to take more care and become more proactive during their shifts.

We look forward to welcoming you back to an AccorHotel soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I was working in the city for a few days, so decided to get a cheap hotel room rather than drive home at night.

This may be a budget hotel, but the room was immaculately clean, the bed comfy, good quality TV, friendly staff, free parking, and above all, great location.

I honestly haven't got a single bad thing to stay, will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
ibisbudgetwindsor, General Manager at Ibis budget Windsor Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hi Admles,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to create a home away from home for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.