2,397 results
All reviews south bank king suite bacchus restaurant cbd cafe podium level the river great location valet parking convention center pool bar ferris wheel room service attending a conference southbank parklands valet service art gallery buffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really love this hotel. Every time we stay here we get a suite upgrade. Maybe it’s good timing or just friendly service?
At any rate they treat us well. Recent stay was in a deluxe suite, great views, big room and lounge.
I ordered room service steak at midnight. Was delivered under 40 minutes and tasted amazing. Great rib fillet.
Easy walk to everything Southbank has to offer.
Breakfast served in the room as well.
Lovely linen and amazing bath.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GeorginaC1191, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Scotty C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoy your stay every time you visit our hotel and that you had an enjoyable room service meal

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South Bank soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

clean, modern, well appointed hotel, good amenities.Breakfast room ok with good spread and service. Proximity (literally next door) to the Brisbane convention centre makes it really busy at peak hours, with lifts not coping well with the high demand. Pool really small and shallow (1m) , however very nice pool bar with great service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
GeorginaC1191, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Colandrina_m,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your breakfast and that you found our location to the Brisbane Convention Centre very convenient.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very clean and tidy bedroom and bathroom design in the Queen double, with user friendly amenities.
I always enjoy the meal at the CBD Bar and Grill, and the choice of full or Continental breakfast in the Bacchus Restaurant is always very plentiful

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 491alexi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review

I was happy to read that you found your room to be very tidy and clean. I was also glad to read that you enjoyed your meals at our CBD restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South bank soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked in to the hotel for one night for my birthday. The room is very modern and has great views! The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was big and clean. We had issues with our television losing picture (but the sound still working) which was a little frustrating. Called reception and they said they would send someone up straight away to look at it... unfortunately no one came up that night to have a look. Not the biggest deal but that lack of customer service was a bit of a let down. Other than that, a beautiful hotel and we will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear cnl93,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable birthday at our hotel and that you enjoyed your comfortable view room.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Happy to find our home away from home. Wonderful beds and great choices for light or main dining!

Great views of Victoria Bridge, park and ferris wheel! Lights at night were wonderful!

Valet parking and reasonable rates make this our choice for Brisbane!

Room Tip: Worth the difference for river view!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dollybeach,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was happy to read that you had a very comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed your view room .

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South bank soon.