2,393 results
All reviews south bank king suite bacchus restaurant cbd cafe podium level the river great location valet parking convention center pool bar ferris wheel room service attending a conference southbank parklands valet service art gallery buffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very clean and tidy bedroom and bathroom design in the Queen double, with user friendly amenities.
I always enjoy the meal at the CBD Bar and Grill, and the choice of full or Continental breakfast in the Bacchus Restaurant is always very plentiful

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeorginaC1191, Manager at Rydges South Bank Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 491alexi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review

I was happy to read that you found your room to be very tidy and clean. I was also glad to read that you enjoyed your meals at our CBD restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South bank soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked in to the hotel for one night for my birthday. The room is very modern and has great views! The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was big and clean. We had issues with our television losing picture (but the sound still working) which was a little frustrating. Called reception and they said they would send someone up straight away to look at it... unfortunately no one came up that night to have a look. Not the biggest deal but that lack of customer service was a bit of a let down. Other than that, a beautiful hotel and we will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear cnl93,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable birthday at our hotel and that you enjoyed your comfortable view room.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Happy to find our home away from home. Wonderful beds and great choices for light or main dining!

Great views of Victoria Bridge, park and ferris wheel! Lights at night were wonderful!

Valet parking and reasonable rates make this our choice for Brisbane!

Room Tip: Worth the difference for river view!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dollybeach,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I was happy to read that you had a very comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed your view room .

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South bank soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the concierge through to check out, the hotel staff were polite and courteous. The room service food was also hot and tasty. Would certainly recommend the hotel for service and location. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear LoveTravel545792,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.

I was happy to read that you found the staff to be very polite and courteous and that you enjoyed your room service meals.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Rydges South Bank soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed our Easter family stay here, so close to Southbank and so many facilities. Rooms were comfortable and freshly furnished, handy having 2 bedrooms and a laundrette as a family. Dining options were great to but plenty of options down by SouthBank.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Sojourn99,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

I was delighted to read that you and your family had a lovely stay at our hotel and that you especially found our location very convenient and your room to be very comfortable.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.