All reviews breakfast creek hotel brisbane river albion park race track newstead house famous breakfast brekky creek great hotel kingsford smith drive coffee pod machine river view road works corner room close to the airport busy road pillow menu cruise terminal
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and spent a night at this amazing Hotel. Five stars all the way. Reception and check in was easy courteous and friendly staff were lovely. Constant consideration by all the staff offering assistance from the beginning due to me being on crutches.
The room was glorious. We had the Queen spa. Well worth the upgrade. The room and bathroom overlooked the Brisbane River. Just an awesome outlook. Despite being on a main road there was little to no road noise. Clean and Comfortable. All the fittings and equipment in very good condition. The robes added a luxury feel for our stay. We had breakfast included in our stay and really enjoyed the buffet. I must say I'm glad I didn't pay the $29.90 per person for it as I don't think I'd get my money's worth. The room service menu however would sate anyone's tastes so easy to choose next time. The location is great. The staff are so friendly and approachable. We will be back. My only concern is that the car park isn't gated in any way. I'm from out of town so security is important to me. All in all we will be back !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Dene Z, General Manager at Brisbane Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Noelani C,

We thank you for your recent feedback regarding your conference event with us at The Brisbane Riverview Hotel.
We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for your great comments about the Hotel’s staff and service. We will be sure to share them with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Went to an event and was felt very welcome ... Down to the fresh coffee and crisp danishes. Cold water. Minus to freshen the breath. Perfect location for a business event or meeting. Latest technology for presentations. Classy venue.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Dene Z, General Manager at Brisbane Riverview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Paul C,

We were happy to read that you enjoyed the conference, and thank you for your great comments about the Hotel’s staff and service. We will be sure to share them with the team.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The rooms are large and somewhat overfurnished but are well presented. The placement of hanging space and shelf space is not easily identified. I stayed several days to attend a conference. My room had a good view down river towards Moreton Bay. The noise from Kingsford Smith Drive can be disturbing but this varies from hour to hour according to the traffic.
Daily servicing of the room was somewhat hit and miss and not always at the level this class of hotel aspires to; a class reflected in its room rates.
Due to transport demands my departure was at a very early hour.. Staff were helpful
in booking a taxi and then following up when it did not arrive on time. The hotel name and public signage is confusing.
The absence of hot water for a shower in the early hours of the morning and late the previous night was not an acceptable situation. A luke-cold shower became essential as I would be spending the day in close company with a lot of people.

Room Tip: Instruct taxi drivers to the "View" hotel rather than "Riverview" hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear LesS_10,
Thank you for your comments about your recent experience with at The Brisbane Riverview Hotel.
We were happy to read your positive comments about the hotel, staff and facilities.
We will address the hot water, and housekeeping issues that you have mentioned with the department head team.
We thank you again for your comments and do hope that you to will afford us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is certainly not a standout. Though everything was functional, it was quite tired. The breakfast was average as well. Would I stay there again... sure as it is on the list of my company’s preferred hotel. Would I spend my own money and stay for leisure...No!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear S G,

We thank you for recent feedback regarding your recent stay with us, we are constantly looking at ways to refine and improve our delivery of service and the quality of our product and your feedback will certainly assist in this.
Please let me appologise that the Hotel did not meet your expectations, we take on board you comments and discuss them with the department head team on how we can improve in the areas that you have mentioned.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

As a regular visitor, I can say that the Brisbane RiverView Hotel, is making a comeback.
They have upgraded their Gym facilities, and are in the midst of upgrading their pool.

The staff at the hotel, are wonderful as always, and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable.

It is obvious that the RiverView is starting to undergo renovations, and these will be welcome to regular visitors.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear robmA1969WX,

We have just finished the upgrade of our resort style pool. This has given our outdoor area a new lease on life.
We thank you also for your great comments about the Hotels and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the not too distant