4,514 results
All reviews the club lounge thyme restaurant luxury room anzac square seafood buffet train station pillow menu high tea nespresso machine an upgrade bed and pillows valet parking per day queen street mall mini bar bonjour thyme2
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Checked in early at the Brisbane Sofitel our favourite hotel

Met by Julian with his French accent he was a top young man and represented the brand with great panache he looked after our luggage and valet parking for our car

Alex in reception offered us a prompt checking with speed and effective welcome from this young lady made it simple to start our city break

Also good to see Josh again at front desk concierge in attendance making sure the process was to high standard

Lovely high floor room spotless and king bed for our stay and very comfortable with all our needs for our city stay

We had function awards lunch and then returned to our city oasis for a welcome afternoon drink in the foyer bar Sean displayed outstanding service and his wine knowledge allowed the best choice to enjoy our evening

Late Checking out this morning breakfast is a must then drive home to the Gold Coast
Take a bow Sofitel Brisbane City love our favourite place

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank taffy_longman
SofitelBrisbane249, General Manager at Sofitel Brisbane Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Bonjour taffy_longman,

I am delighted that your experience with us was so enjoyable.

I will pass on your comments to the Ambassadors mentioned and will ensure I personally recognise their fantastic efforts to ensure you feel welcome and valued.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Went to Sofitel for the buffet lunch Wednesday 19th September with some friends, it was lovely plenty of fresh seafood including prawns and oysters they even had my favourite pickled ginger, it cleans the palate between dishes.
Plenty of different foods to choose from even the fussiest eater is accommodated and the sweets were lovely, they reminded me of a high tea selection.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Bonjour Kaye C,

I am delighted that your Thyme2 buffet was of utmost enjoyment.

I will ensure that our Food & Beverage Team are aware of your fantastic feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2018

The bed is heavenly! Room well appointed and amenities (Lanvin) are luxurious. Hotel is very conveniently located. The staff are fantastic and accommodated early check in. Make this your #1 choice for stay in Brisbane. I didn't get to use the Spa, but on the list for next time.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank lyndakvan

Bonjour lyndakvan,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.

I am delighted that we are your first point of call for accommodation in Brisbane and thank you for your loyalty.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference and found the conference facilities outstanding.
My room was comfortable, and the conference price was exceptionally good.
The conference facilities were fantastic and food at every break excellent.
We had a cocktail night at the conference and had a lot of fun dancing the night away.
Finally I left my iPhone plug behind, not the end of the world but annoying. The service staff went to great effort to get it back to me, which was so nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Bonjour LeethalLeeM,

Thank you for reviewing your most recent experience at Sofitel Brisbane Central.

I am pleased to learn of your magnifique stay and I am delighted that our team were able to assist in the misplaced items.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We booked into the Sofitel Brisbane for a 4 Day Mini Break recently .

This hotel lived up to all expectations we have come to be used to at a Sofitel property

From the reception right through to the room , facilties and even housekeeping the hotel is excellent .

The in house selection of restaurants and bars is also a feature , as it is in many Sofitel properties.

Location is right above central station which makes it very convenient for exploring the city and beyond

A great place to use as a base in Brisbane

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bonjour 0303SOH.

Thank you for leaving a review regarding your most recent stay with us.

I am delighted that your experience was of utmost enjoyment and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Thanks again!