This hotel really is the only choice for me whenever I am traveling to Brisbane. The hotel seems to me to primarily cater to business workers and short term occupants in the city for work commitments, however I am usually only a casual tourist and it suits me perfectly. The amenities are good, the service is good and the rooms (I stay in the deluxe room) are well appointed. The decor in the rooms is slightly aged and could do with a slight refresher, but as per usual the Hilton beds are divine, the robes are awesome and the bathroom was nice, I have stayed in Hilton’s around the world that have nicer decor in the room, but this certainly was not awful.
The staff are always happy to help you, whether it’s ordering more towels and robes or leaving your luggage and having a drink before you leave for your flight, they always help you and remember who you are throughout your stay, a nice touch.
The location can not be beaten. This hotel is supremely located, and despite there being one newer hotel (Next Hotel) in the mall, the Hilton 100% beats Next still, as the Hilton is much closer to central station and the more ‘alive’ and exciting part of the mall. This hotel is the only choice when I travel. Definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International