I stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip. It's convenience to my business and the central location to shops/food was the definite appeal. They had a car entrance off Elizabeth St. but also a pedestrian entrance off Queen St.
Knowing I was arriving a little early, I checked into the hotel on mobile and was able to quickly get my key. The 2 x double bed room was spacious with a good working area and couch. The bathroom was clean and modern. The only thing that could have been better in this room was more power outlets near the bed stands.
The gym was one of the better ones with 10-11 cardio machines and two sets of universal machines and even a squat machine. It does get busy compared to other hotels though. The pool and hot tub was on a different floor and the water was cool. The hot tub was cooler compared to North American standards but pretty typical for Australia.
Breakfast buffet at this hotel was spectacular. Lots of hot choices, omelette/egg chef and even some Asian alternatives like congee and noodles. There was a lot of variety in the juices and smoothies as well plus a fresh fruit smoothie blender w/ ingredients.
Overall, the price of this hotel will be more than the surrounding apartments but well worth it if you are looking for the service and conveniences of a hotel. I will definitely look forward to returning here next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Brisbane icon, Hilton Brisbane is located in the heart of the city, on the ‘Paris-end’ of vibrant Queen Street Mall. The hotel features modern accommodation, award-winning dining, newly refurbished leisure facilities and 2500 sqm of purpose built space designed specifically for meetings and events. Choose from a selection of well-appointed guest, deluxe or executive rooms, or luxury suites which have been designed with each and every guest’s comfort in mind. Book an executive room or suite and enjoy access to the exclusive Executive Lounge which features continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening drinks and canapes for you to enjoy. Meet and do business in one of the 19 flexible meeting and conference rooms which have been coupled with leading-edge technology, ideal service and attention to detail. The hotel is also equipped with a Business Centre where all of your business needs can be met. Swim some laps in the newly refurbished outdoor heated swimming pool, play a game of tennis on the city’s only tennis court, overlooking the city or squeeze in a workout in the Fitness Centre. Go on a culinary journey in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant - Vintaged Bar + Grill - which showcases the best of Queensland’s world-class produce and features unique and modern dining spaces as well as a boutique wine list. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, Hilton Brisbane offers contemporary design that fulfills comfort and style, outstanding facilities and exceptional service. It is a must for both domestic and international guests and Brisbaneites alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Brisbane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Hilton International Brisbane
- Brisbane Hilton International