“A great place to stay!”
Review of Hilton Brisbane

Hilton Brisbane
Ranked #21 of 169 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip. It's convenience to my business and the central location to shops/food was the definite appeal. They had a car entrance off Elizabeth St. but also a pedestrian entrance off Queen St.

Knowing I was arriving a little early, I checked into the hotel on mobile and was able to quickly get my key. The 2 x double bed room was spacious with a good working area and couch. The bathroom was clean and modern. The only thing that could have been better in this room was more power outlets near the bed stands.

The gym was one of the better ones with 10-11 cardio machines and two sets of universal machines and even a squat machine. It does get busy compared to other hotels though. The pool and hot tub was on a different floor and the water was cool. The hot tub was cooler compared to North American standards but pretty typical for Australia.

Breakfast buffet at this hotel was spectacular. Lots of hot choices, omelette/egg chef and even some Asian alternatives like congee and noodles. There was a lot of variety in the juices and smoothies as well plus a fresh fruit smoothie blender w/ ingredients.

Overall, the price of this hotel will be more than the surrounding apartments but well worth it if you are looking for the service and conveniences of a hotel. I will definitely look forward to returning here next time.

Room Tip: Check their website/mobile app for floor layouts. Pool side oversees Queen St.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear bm93travel,

Thank you for your review. It was great to read your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Chris

Write a ReviewReviews (2,547)

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as a family (2A & 2C) for 2 nights at end Oct 2017. As HH diamond member, we were granted access to the executive lounge and had complimentary daily buffet breakfast. Check-in was smooth and seamless. We were pleasantly surprised that the hotel has provided welcome gifts for our little ones in the room. The gifts were fun box packs (which included a toddler backpack, a pencil case and testers) and they certainly kept my 2 kids entertained throughout our stay.

The hotel is conveniently located with easy access to shopping and food. A lift down from the hotel will bring you right to Queen Street mall and Brisbane shopping street.

What impressed me most was the wonderful concierge team in the hotel. We have travelled a lot and been to many hotels. By far, the Hilton Brisbane concierge team we met during our stay was the best we have come across. My wife was waiting in the concierge area while I went to get my rental car. The concierge staff took initiative and entertained my 2 year old with balls, bubbles and magic shows. As there were no other guests around at the time, they even helped switch the news channel that was screened on the TV to the cartoon channel for our children. We were so sorry that we did not manage to get any of their names. We only remembered that one of them was a young lad from Afghanistan and there was another sweet lady who offered us bottled water when we were asking for directions.

Breakfast buffet at Vintaged Bar was good. The choices were not exceptional but good enough. Staff at the Bar were friendly and they were so kind to provide some activities pack to keep my kids occupied so that we can enjoy our breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank k2papa

Dear k2papa,

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read that your stay met expectations and that you found the Concierge team to be a stand out memory. They will be pleased to know they made a positive impression. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back on future travels.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Booked a set of three rooms for a family wedding. Rooms were all next door to each other which was great :) Rooms were spacious and well appointed, bed was super comfortable. Bathroom was nice with under vanity lighting. Air con worked well. Views out over Brisbane were marvellous. Staff were very attentive and service was prompt. The gentlemen working the car valet were quick and efficient at arranging a taxi for me and provided complimentary water which was great. Breakfast buffet was good.

Room Tip: All rooms open on to the atrium and have city views.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Daynamo,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I was pleased to see that your stay met expectations. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

My wife and I stayed last week and I we were very impressed with everything about it. The attention to detail by the staff was unbelievable making sure that everything was to our liking.
Room very comfortable, clean and well appointed, would suggest the pillows may not be to everyone’s liking.
We did not eat in so cannot comment.
Will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Any room I guess.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Chris K,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that all met expectations and we hope to welcome you back on future travels.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stopover here and could not fault this hotel. I have stayed here many times over the years and never been disappointed.
The room was spacious and tastefully furnished and the bed comfortable.
I would recommend the buffet breakfast; with my only gripe being the relatively poor service ( or rather lack of service) I received at breakfast; which was disappointing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Octaganol,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that your stay met expectations however do apologise for your breakfast experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.