US$90
US$73
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$107
  • Room Service
US$108
2,647 results
All reviewsthe executive loungequeen street malldiamond memberelizabeth streetlobby bardirect accessconcierge staffbreakfast buffetthe heart of the cityexcellent locationcentral locationbusiness tripvalet parkingan upgradethe riversouth bankatrium
Reviewed 21 November 2017

My wife and I stayed last week and I we were very impressed with everything about it. The attention to detail by the staff was unbelievable making sure that everything was to our liking.
Room very comfortable, clean and well appointed, would suggest the pillows may not be to everyone’s liking.
We did not eat in so cannot comment.
Will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Any room I guess.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Chris K,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that all met expectations and we hope to welcome you back on future travels.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Had a one night stopover here and could not fault this hotel. I have stayed here many times over the years and never been disappointed.
The room was spacious and tastefully furnished and the bed comfortable.
I would recommend the buffet breakfast; with my only gripe being the relatively poor service ( or rather lack of service) I received at breakfast; which was disappointing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Octaganol,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to see that your stay met expectations however do apologise for your breakfast experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This is a friendly, clean and comfortable hotel. The foyer is impressive, but its sophistication belies the dated interiors of its standard rooms. Its central location is superior to most. The staff are friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Brad G,

Thank you for your review. I was pleased to read that your stay met expectations and in particular you found our location handy. We hope to welcome you back on a future visit to Brisbane.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

For a long weekend break in Brisbane we stayed at the Hilton in a King Deluxe room. It was a decent room, not overly luxurious, but very comfortable, clean and spacious. The bed was super comfortable…it was so good that I made note of the manufacturer for when we need to buy a new mattress! Upon check-in we upgraded to the executive floor for an additional $40/nt which gave us continental breakfast and evening canapès with drinks in the executive lounge. The breakfast was very good and convenient, the lounge service was perfect and professional, but the small size of the lounge and lack of ambience lets it down. Because of its small size it really fills up on weekends for drinks. Perhaps starting the weekend evening opening at 5:30 would allow for more people to take advantage of the lounge. We would also have preferred the Sunday breakfast to start at 7:00 a.m. rather than 7:30. Service was great everywhere we were; executive lounge, front desk, and lobby bar. It is friendly and clean throughout. The hotel’s location is superb as it is right smack in the middle of Queen Street and close to everything. It was meant to be a very relaxing weekend and it was. We really liked the feel of this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JMB

Dear JMB,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I was pleased to read that your enjoyed a comfortable sleep and thank you for your recommendations. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Chirs

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I love going back to Brisbane and staying in the Hilton. It's location is still, I think the best in Brisbane, close to the heart of the CBD. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bathrooms are not quite as modern as some newer competitors, although the foyer atrium is timeless.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ChrisPartridgeBSBHI, General Manager at Hilton Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Andrew F,

Thank you for your feedback, I was delighted to read that the hotel remains your number one choice when visiting Brisbane. Thank you for your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back.