“Great lunch spot - delicious red curry”
Review of Siam South Bank

Siam South Bank
Ranked #105 of 5,044 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times in the past 2 months and the food never disappoints. My favorite is the red curry. Service is great/friendly.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had lunch here on Sunday 3/9 as a family so had a variety of dishes to share. The spring rolls were delicious as was the coconut rice. The chicken stir fry with cashews was also very nice. However we ordered beef stir fry and pork stir fry and both were very chewy and overcooked. I wanted to spit out the beef as I was tired of chewing it, but didn't want to be rude so I just ate it. It was not busy as we were early so no excuse there. Apart from that, the location was nice and service good and polite.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The service was good, and the location (beside the park) nice. But unfortunately the food was disappointing. I had the Thai beef salad. Beef very tough and rubbery, salad drenched in dressing to the point that there was a good 3 mm of liquid in the bottom of the bowl. She had the chicken larb: almost flavourless, except for salt.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Pad Thai so good we went back two days later for more. Best pad thai I have ever had. How this isn't on the foodie map I have no idea!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My wife enjoyed the Panang Curry and I has the scollops. Service was informative and attentive. Nice quiet atmosphere and a great location. We will be back.