US$85
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$117
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
  • Room Service
US$154
US$141
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$129
Ovolo Inchcolm(Brisbane)
US$175
US$138
4,117 results
All reviewsthe riverstory bridgeone bedroom apartmentgreat apartmentfortitude valleyconvenience storeserviced apartmentfloor to ceiling windowsthese apartmentshigh flooreagle st pierper nightfull kitchengreat facilitieswashing machinecar parkmin walk
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Fell in love with this apartment! Everything was great from the kitchen, bedroom, view, cleanliness and service. Kudos to their house keeping! We weren't expecting that there will be a house keeping service in Meriton, since the one we stayed in Surfer's Paradise will require additional cost, if you request for cleaning services.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShyYC
Meriton Adelaid... M, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Dear ShyYC,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Meriton Serviced Apartments Adelaide Street. I am delighted that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your experience with us.

We do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back, next time you are visiting Brisbane.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

My Husband and I stayed in a cube apartment in early September 2012. There were a number of problems we experienced while staying at the Meriton Brisbane.

Firstly, when checking in we were greeted by the manager on duty (I can't remember his name). The booking was under my name and I was asked to produce ID. This was no problem, so I pulled out my evidence of age card and passed it over. The manager laughed and said "sorry, we need either a drivers license or a passport" while snickering. Given that I was a domestic traveler, and don't have a drivers license this would have been impossible. The evidence of age card is a legal form of identification. When asked if we could use my husbands ID (license) we were told 'i don't know, I guess we could'... I thought this was appalling - all the snickering was unhelpful.

Once we parked our car and went up to the room we were pretty happy... until we had to sleep in the most uncomfortable bed I have ever experience. It was clearly twin beds which were moved together. I know a lot of hotels do this, but never before have I been able to feel the join, let alone woken with severe back pain. My husband and I both couldn't wait to leave.

On reflection, we aren't sure why there are two beds joined together in that apartment - there is no other way you could configure the room as a twin...

Overall, we left feeling unsatisfied with both the bed and the service.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CinoLatte

Dear CinoLatte,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We appreciate all feedback, positive and negative, and use these reviews as a way to improve our operation.

If you would like to discuss your experience further please contact us privately at tripadvisor@meriton.net.au.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We arrived at the Meriton Brisbane from a four night stay on the island of Keswick. We were thrilled to see such a clean and modern space, and it was a welcome bit of luxury after living in somewhat filthy conditions on the island. Our check-in experience was wonderful thanks to front desk agent Phia. She was delightful, and her recommendations were spot on. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Brisbane. The location was excellent and the facilities superb.

Room Tip: We stayed in a two bedroom apartment on the 9th floor. It was ideal for us - a group of 3 family members. Having two bathrooms was fabulous!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank parischic

Dear parischic,

Reviewed 4 September 2012

While the decor, location and price are quite good I would not recommend staying here if you have young kids!!!
We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. I have a 2 and 4 year old and we needed so many windows open to cook so as not to set the smoke alarms off. Most nights it was at least 5 windows (2 or 3 would still set the alarms off). The windows opened quite alot (a foot and a half at least!!) in an outward direction with no screens or protection or balcony and had the kids got to them they would have fallen to their death as we were 34 floors up. The fact that the children could fall out these windows while they are open is scary. Not to mention that the windows are easy to unlock and right next to the kids beds!!! I was terrified the whole time that my kids would fall out the windows.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Vicki P
Meriton Adelaid... M, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2012

Dear VickiP,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

The Meriton Serviced Apartments are conveniently located, an easy walk from the Eagle Street Wharf business area. My accommodation was spacious and modern with European-style kitchen featuring new appliances. Bed had a high quality matresses for a comfortable sleep, although the doona cover was too warm and just a sheet was not warm enough. (A lighter alternative blanket would be a good idea.) Front office staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Meriton Adelaid... M, Manager at Meriton Suites Adelaide Street, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Dear Chesspoint,