“Great BYO”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Already registered with urbanspoon
Reviewed 22 July 2012 via mobile

Highly recommend. The duck was fantastic. Service was attentive. BYO a great bonus.

3  Thank skbdmn

Reviewed 15 July 2012

We went to Garnish with some apprehension due to previous reviews but it was very good... good food and service and quite good value. I would certainly recommend it.

4  Thank Orgdevsa
Reviewed 30 June 2012

For a table of 15, two of the meals were forgotten, which the staff did not notice. When asked when the last two meals would arrive we were told they were forgotten and would arrive within 15 minutes- there was no real apology made. When we pointed out that the others would be finished their meal before the final two arrived, the host merely remarked "do you want to meal or not?". The situation could have easily been fixed by offering a salad or something to snack on while we waited. The food was unremarkable.
I would not go back.

1  Thank Jellyinmybelly
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Looking at the other reviews on here, I don't know if I just got it on a bad lunch or what, but this was an awful experience. I can understand why this place is empty most of the time on weekends. I won't go into boring detail - just that I would not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I have been here a few times to celebrate New Year's Eve, a farewell and colleagues farewell. It is always consistence with their service and quality of food. The ambiance is fantastic and a very romantic place for a date! It's BYO which is fab to go with your steak which is always cooked perfectly.

4  Thank foodielover88