“Wonderful Filipino Resto in Brisbane”
Review of Phileoz

Phileoz
Ranked #1,462 of 5,210 Restaurants in Brisbane
Reviewed 10 February 2018

The food is good and satisfies your craving for authentic Filipino cuisine. They have isaa, kwek kwek, chicken bbq, sisig, crispy pata, silog meals and more! Great ambiance too and very friendly staff and great service.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The food was superb. Every dish was authentic. The service was second to none. We came up from Victoria so were extremely impressed! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended Awesome and authentic Filipino food!
Everything that we order that day when we dine in so delicious .. sisig
Crispy pata with kare kare , binagoongan and halo halo ... i so loved their very friendly staff.because they notice that my 2 kids are already hungry they gave us a complimentary appetizer which is so yummy also the crispy chix skin and my kids loves it .
If you love Filipino food Phileoz is the place to go :)

1  Thank May E
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at this restaurant twice and on both occasions I have loved my meal and the family atmosphere. The staff were able to cater to my food allergies and provide me with a delicious meal. I highly recommend and will definitely be back when I am next in Brisbane.

2  Thank RDCMgr
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Authentic, affordable and cozy place. I had Tapsilog for only $10.90 - yummy!!! We'll surely come back and try their sizzling meals

1  Thank Notnot29