All reviews eat street cruise terminal leisure area the river easy drive to the airport movie cinema pre cruise stay stayed nights for business great location small supermarket would highly recommend these apartments needing accommodation we booked a bedroom apartment wonderful apartment hotel is beautiful would definitely stay here again eagle farm
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We stayed one night prior to departing on Cruise, so close to terminal, perfect location for Cruisers, stayed on return and rooms were not available ( 7am we arrived ) they stored our bags and let us know when our rooms were ready were in fact way before 2pm usual checkin time, apartments are just lovely and very clean., highly recommend.

Room tip: we stayed on floor 5 and 9 with balcony looking over river to see Cruise boat come in was lovely
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kathrynflood
Jared R, Operations Manager at Alcyone Hotel Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2018

Dear Kathrynflood,

I trust you enjoyed your cruise and I am glad we were able to accommodate your early arrival.

It is great to read you highly recommend us, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Brisbane.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Chose this place due to its proximity to the cruise terminal. Very close and a short walk to the entrance. Also there is a good selection of restuarants in the street, all short walking distance .Unit was clean and beds were comfortable. Has some foxtel channels - minimum level movie pack (no premiere channels though)

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Eva A

Dear Eva A,

I am glad you found the apartment to be comfortable and clean. Whilst we do offer most Foxtel channels all of our apartments do have smart TV's allowing access to Netflix.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

This place has the most comfortable beds and great views. Cool and very comfortable whilst being luxurious. The beds are amazing. I loved the city views and our friends had port views. Very convenient for cruising.Vicki Veitch

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OnAir46408339556

Dear OnAir46408339556,

It is great to read you found our beds most comfortable and enjoyed the luxury touches. I do hope you enjoyed your cruise too!

Thank you for choosing to stay with Alcyone Hotel Residences and for taking the time to leave us a review. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Brisbane.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!! No quality customer service at all! I step on a nail in the room that was coming up through the carpet in the doorway. My toe is bleeding & they say Sorry about that. They stress heating is available & we freeze while they try to fix their Air-conditioning to turn to heating. I had to sit out in the hallway. We just want to leave & get warm in some decent Accomodation. So we asked for the refund they took in the morning & then they say we haven’t paid. What kind of people are these? I told Bernadette (Manager on Duty) that I had no jumpers & was from up North & the weather here got really cold for us. So she puts us in an appartment with cold Air-conditioning & makes us sit there for 30min in the freezing cold until it starts heating. Like what the??? It never heated up & it was freezing cold in the Appartment, so I ran out into the hallway to get warm. I set there while she was still being unhelpful & that’s when we had enough of her NASTY Power Tripping Ways & we asked for refund. Sick Customet Service... run while you can!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ebokaspyramid
Reviewed 27 October 2018

Excellent-very close to cruise terminal, 24 hour food from restaurant outside Very nice apartments. Staff excellent. Very accommodating. Apartment very clean and had all amenities one could want. Quiet and beds very nice to sleep in.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kartem,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Alcyone Hotel Residences!

Cafe63 is extremely popular with many of our guests being the only 24 hour restaurant within the precinct here at Portside Wharf. I can't wait to share your kind comments with the team in regards to our apartments and staff.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next trip to Brisbane.