“Best Ice Cream in Australia!”
Review of Gelato Messina

Gelato Messina
Ranked #3 of 107 Dessert in Brisbane
Reviewed 8 March 2018

An array of tempting and tantalising flavours, great service, generous servings, reasonably priced. What more can I say. I love this place and will go back again and again :)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Just tried this ice cream in Sydney recently and drove from Aspley to reminisce of what I’d had!
Best Green Tea Ice Cream even better than Sydney!
Bought takeaway too ( sadly it only lasted two nights!)The packaging was amazing boxing and logos look great!
Worth the drive great product and lovely shop!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

After a delicious Asian meal not far from Gelato Messina we decided to treat ourselves to a gelato to finish off the meal. I think there were about 40 flavours to tempt us. I chose a double cone - panacotta and a condensed milk and caramel concoction. Hubby had a single hazelnut one. Both cones were just divine. One scoop is $4.80, two is $6.80 and three is $8.60 which are pretty reasonable prices compared to other gelatarias around Brisbane. Plenty of different types of seating. Wish there was a store near us!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Fancy place, heaps of seating inside and outside. I had 2 scoops - Tiramisu (it actually had the cake in it) and Italian Nougat was very yummy

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our creamy treats from Messina. We were reading the menu boards from the doorway because we had our puppy with us when one of the staff members came to the door with a menu for us and happily took our order. What a helpful and generous person. The store was very busy but we were served very quickly. And our treats were delicious!