1,071 results
All reviews the river great location south bank bedroom apartment large balcony queen street mall george street myer centre across the road full kitchen washing machine great apartment per day living area these apartments brisbane city central location
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

The location was ideal for where I needed to be. Brisbane was out of rooms due to cricket match and other festivities. I made the mistake of checking into a serviced apartment for a business trip. It’s great for family trips as the room is big and has balcony with washing facilities but not business. The rooms are not cleaned thoroughly, stains on walls etc BUT the reception service is like 5 star hotels I’ve been, welcoming forever helpful and keen to look after you, well done. Level 7 where the gym is, needs a cleanliness audit.
But for location and price it’s not bad if you can handle the cleanliness issues.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
OaksCasino, General Manager at Oaks Casino Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that you found our location to be ideal considering we are located right in the heart of Brisbane CBD. Our apartments are spacious and fully self-contained with full kitchen and laundry facilities which suits everyone from the single traveller to couples and families looking for good value rather than just a small hotel room. Our 24 hour friendly reception staff are available to assist our valued guests and ensure that their stay is enjoyable. Your comments about the gym area have been discussed with the Facilities Manager for further action where required.

Considering the price we offer and our central location, I would like you to consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

City views not river if thats what you where after, lovley room and layout. Queen bed not 2 singles pushed together which is great. Clean and serviced whist on our trip. Car parking available, however leave the lowrider at home or you wont get in.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OaksCasino, General Manager at Oaks Casino Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you found our apartment to your liking - clean, comfortable and convenient.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Casino Towers in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We had a wonderful for stay 2 nights.Staff was very friendly and helpful.Rooms were clean and we had a fantastic view.The hotel was very handy to shops and restaurants.We would definitely recommend this hotel for a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that we were able to provide you with a memorable stay at Oaks Casino Towers.

I look forward to welcoming you again here in the near future.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

See previous notes. Bathroom mirror was old and filmy. The construction noise started at 6:30 am. When I asked for a reduced rate it went on deaf ears. The only thing good was the location. Would not come here again or recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused due to the noise from the Queens Wharf development. This project which has been approved by the State Government is about two streets away. I have noted your comment about the bathroom mirror and will do the needful.

Once again, my sincere apologies for your less than ideal stay with us.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We booked this property for it's great location and thought a 2 Bedroom Apartment would be ideal for 4 of us. The location was indeed fabulous and was within 5 minutes walk to Queen St Mall and the Brisbane River and only across the road from the Treasury, however that's where the positives ended.
The living space of the 2 bedroom was extremely compact for 4 people. There was a "dining table" (a small square table with only 2 chairs) and a sofa that would fit 3 small people at a squeeze. The balcony was sizable with a small table and 4 chairs. The cleanliness of the room was deplorable; there was a matted hair ball in the bed itself and make-up smears on the spare pillow in the cupboard (you will need these unless you like wafer-thin pillows).
Great location but extremely disappointing property.

Room Tip: If you have more than 3 people, don't book a 2 bedroom
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for reviewing Oaks Casino Towers on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you found our location to be great and very central. Our 2 bedroom apartments are quite spacious as compared to the recent new build apartment buildings in the city. Please accept my sincere apologies for the oversight by our housekeeping team. I have discussed your comments with the Housekeeping Supervisor and a refresher training will be provided to all room attendants.

I do hope that you will stay with us again and give us another opportunity to provide a memorable experience.