“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Modern Thai has a really nice atmosphere with room and you don’t feel cramped like a lot of places. Staff are extremely professional and efficient. My wife had the vegetable massaman
That was good I had the chicken salad,Larb Gai
It was top class with balance and flavours medium was medium and perfect. Congratulations to chief great food thank you.
We are coming back for a work function in a few months this was our test dinner.

1  Thank Dizzyr32

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been to this place a few times now and on this occasion took my Mum.
We both loved it.
As always the service and food was great.
Was lucky to find a park straight outside but have never had an issue.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I was grateful to management for finding a table at short notice but we did take a time that was earlier than we would have liked. We were okay with this, however, the owners did not inform us that the table we would be sitting at, at the earlier time of the day, would be subject to extreme Lorikeet noise.
At first it was entertaining but after a while the barrage of sound was so loud that our family could barely hear the conversation at our table. We also did notice that noone else was seated in the outside area at this time.
At the completion of our meal, when I suggested to the Manager that a forewarning about the bird noise would have been appreciated we were simply told that "they are our noisy neighbours" He smiled and proceeded to charge us the full quota of our bill. I am just not sure that I should be charged as much as those that are sitting sheltered from the extreme noise.
The food is awesome, fabulous even, just please advise at the time of booking if there is the chance of extra loud lorikeet disruption to your table.

4  Thank Suburbandiner18
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Noisy yet only 20% full. Forced to sit on hard chairs rather than comfy table. Curry puff starter over cooked. Mains good but at $20 pricey. Won't be going again

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This little gem is worth a visit - we went there with friends on Friday night and discovered that it is very popular!. Good choice in the menu.