All reviewskitchen facilities were greatrowing machinefull kitchenwashing machine and dryercity skylinepool and saunanice apartmentsmall balconychecking inan easy walkshort stayone night staybedroom apartmentwould stay againsupermarketaccommodationroomy
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I changed to these appartments as I needed another bedroom for my son's visit. I was paying a much higher price near the Brisbane Mall for a 1 bedroom appartment.

This place is the best place I have been to for a very long time. Value wise it is incredible. I will certainly look at weekend away from Cairns visit now that I have found it.

I think the best part of all was the service. Reception were amazing. Kind obliging courteous and helpful in so many ways over and above expectations.

The views from the large balconies and the bedrooms was so nice. Morning day and night. It was somewhat quieter than the city except for a bit of construction which was happening.

There are a few minor maintenance issues ie shower pipe toilet lid and hand bason maintenence but they did not affect the visit.

Full size fridge. Great kitchen large television and every channel one could hope for.

Please dont up the price and stay here for my next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We used this hotel as our base when we came to town for the footy it was handy to everything and had all the facilities of a small apartment. The kids loved the pool and spa. We checked in in the very early hours after a red eye and despite there being no reception check in was clear and easy. Parking does come at an extra cost though.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Tribeca A, Front Office Manager at Tribeca Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Hi Judith,
Thank you for the review.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the kids as well!

Kind Regards,
Tribeca Apartments

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We recently stayed at the TriBeCa Apartments.
Was fantastic for our needs.
Staff were absolutely brilliant and so helpful when our washing machine wasn’t working they gave us another apartment straight a way.
Clean and tidy, kitchen facilities were great.
Bathrooms were a little tired but awesome water pressure.
Perfect for a group or a family.
Close enough that it was an easy walk into Southbank.
Thank you so much for making our stay easy!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Checking in was easy and has available parking. Unfortunately the standard of cleanliness leave a lot to be desired. We found mould on the cheese grater the glasses were dusty and there was hand marks on cupboards and doors. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maryann636
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in these apartments for 4 nights. The location is great, supermarket within a few mins walk and centre within 5-10 minutes walk. The apartment was spacious and the balcony was good, as was the bonus of the pool area, although the pool could have been cleaner. Some reviews mentioned that the apartments are dated and tired, which they are abit but this was not the main issue for us. The apartment was not as clean as anyone would expect, I know that they are essentially a value or budget price but cleaning should always be a top priority. The carpet had a number of white powder marks on it, there was a a bit of food on the kitchen floor and basically every plate or bowl needed washing before using it. The bathroom stank of bleach when we first came in and looked reasonably clean but when we lifted up the toilet seat, it had not been cleaned at all, dry dust and wee and hairs on there which is completely unacceptable. Also, the air con is not too good so one night we took off the top layers of the bedding only to find that the thicker duvet had yellow stains all over it! These apartments are good but it seems no one Is giving them a deep clean and really checking them over properly in between stays.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple