“Rudest waitress ever”
Review of Petrichor & Co

Petrichor & Co
Ranked #436 of 5,221 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Description: We are a small business passionate about creating beautiful, tasty food and sourcing amazing coffee. We make all our food ourselves and buy ingredients from local farmers and markets. We love to get back to basics and give our customers great wholesome, home cooked foods. We love good food and we know that you love good food too. There is nothing better than the thrill of finding that new little place that just opened with "to die for coffee" and consistent " nom nom" cakes. That's us.
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Visited petrichor with my sick mother and father for coffee. The blond waitress was the rudest waiter I have ever met. She ruined our visit . She refused to serve us the cake we chose and treated me like dirt. Must be related to the owner. Get a job in a factory if you hate people so much

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Wow ! Ate here for Sunday brunch. Avo on toast with poached eggs and Coconut Bread. Portions are generous and walked away satisfied. Washed down with flat white and chai latte. Highly recommended with touch of Spain..give it a try you won’t be disappointed. Staff helpful and friendly. Great way to start the day..

Reviewed 10 July 2018

It was a chilly but sunny day in Brisbane and this small cafe is open and breezy. I really do enjoy spanish style food and the menu although small had some tantalising lunch dishes.

I ordered a calamari and chorizo warm salad and it was just wonderful. Flavourful and a generous serving that I couldn't completely finish. This was so good, I hoped to repeat the experience on teh final day of the seminar I was attending. Sadly, it was a busy morning and they had run out of Chorizo. I settled for a hearty lentil soup and my friend swooned over her beautifully creamy and full-flavoured mushroom soup. Definitely a new favourite lunch spot for me!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

At a weekend seminar nearby and ate about 4 meals in this restaurant. The food was exceptionally well prepared and the staff gave top-drawer service.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Cafes in Brisbane are very competitive; there are a lot of very good cafes! There is very rarely a cafe that stands out from the rest that you could whole heartedly recommended to a friend... this is that cafe! Tasting a couple of dishes that I have rated some of the best version of those dishes I have had, I have subsequently suggested this cafe to my friends. Subsequently hearing nothing but praise and a lot of friends confirm this praise by stating their love for the menu on offer: hearing a lot of statements like "this is the best smashed avocado I have ever had".

If I had to recommend one place in Brisbane and its surrounds for breakfast, this would be it! Keeping in mind that Brisbane is a thriving city for foodies and this could quickly change!

Date of visit: March 2018