“Kangeroo Steak”

Outback BBQ and Grill - Kings Canyon Resort
Reviewed 17 January 2015

We had a very nicely grilled Kangeroo tenderloin. It was a first for us, and very good. Well prepared

Reviewed 1 January 2015

This is a restaurant where you order your meat, they cook it for you and right in front of you, then you complete the meal by grabbing the remaining items from a small buffet. Seating is on picnic tables in a large room. The walls roll up, so mostly it's like an outdoor barbecue joint...with a roof. Most (every?) evening they have live entertainment. We had a good meal. But it's HOT. This is the desert after all. Just come prepared with that in mind.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

It was ok and the only place that was open at the resort for us to eat. The staff were very pleasant in the restaurant.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I spent the day trekking around the rim in 40 degree heat and I'm not in great shape so I worked up quite an appetite. I luckily happened upon the Outback BBQ. For the middle if the desert this was amazing, you go up and pick your meat, I went for a big juicy Sirloin which was delicious. Best of all though was the help yourself salad bar. I was able to create myself a mountain of food to fill me up. Probably ate a bit too much but I deserved it after such along day out in the sun. Thanks for a great meal

Gerb

Reviewed 31 October 2014

Don't expect too much atmosphere in the restaurant, but food straight from the grill is great. Had the kangooroo fillet with bush rub (something like that) and it was just great. Live entertainment, not my style of music, but then again it fitted the place so not irritating to listen too.