See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel as my usual stopover was full due to the Master's Games. First impression, overpriced. 188 dollars for me for one night. No wifi, ffs it's 2018, paying for wifi! Already pissed off I get to my room, no microwave, poxy fridge, nothing extra. Bathroom- welcome to 1968 folks! Stopped at the bar for a drink, ffs I nearly died, 11 dollars for the smallest glass of cheap plonk I have ever seen. Went for a pint, 14 dollars, yes you read that right, 14 dollars for a flat pint of Gold, dishwater tasted better. I would rather be sent to the seventh circle of Hades than stay in this crap hole again. I took a picture of the pint as it was so bad even a woman would call it off The car park is like a version of a dystopian future where all the cars are massive but the slots were for Mini Coopers. Reception reminded me of my youth hostelling days. The restaurant area of the bar looked like a respite care home for the terminally ill, which they probably would be if the food is as bad as it looks. Nice girl on reveption though

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Close to the centre of town, hospital, pub etc- accommodation was basic but perfectly adequate. Staff were lovely, My only problem with the room was the fact there seemed to be little or no sound insulation and we were kept awake half the night firstly by people talking in a nearby room and then by people who got up to leave early the next morning and started slamming doors. Breakfast was included but was not good at all- and wasn't laid out and ready 1/2 hour after advertised start time.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Chirs N, Manager at Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We do have 4 interconnecting rooms and we are looking at ways to keep the noise levels to a minimum. your feedback has very much helped us with defiantly needing a solution. Thank You.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 8pm after reception had closed. I booked a room with a single a d double bed as I was traveling with my brother only to find 1 double bed, we couldn't put the power on as you needed a special insert for this if which they didn't supply us and then the aircon remote was stuck on heat and we couldn't change it to cool, luckily my brother found someone in the restaurant who gave us the insert for the power and replaced our aircon remote but we still only had 1 bed! So disappointing and not what we needed after a 15 hour drive from Darwin.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Global816433
Chirs N, Manager at Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I am so sorry to hear about this. If you could please email me some more information i can speak with the team member concerned. we have recently changed from hard keys to swipe cards so i believe they must have simply forgot, i apologize.
h3113-gm1@accor.com

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival this hotel resembles a bunch of small 2 story flats. It’s kind of drab.
Check in was very friendly and efficient which made me feel a little better.
My room was a lot more attractive on the inside than out. Very clean and fresh with lots of light. Nothing outstanding by any means, but clean and tidy.
The complex has a couple of pools which looked quite nice. Something that I really liked was the free outdoor BBQs. This meant that if you were staying with a family you could cook for yourselves, even though the room isn’t fully self contained.
Overall, good value and pretty relaxed.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JeffS758
Chirs N, General Manager at Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few single nights in September, breaking up camping and hiking sections of the Larapinta. The staff were fantastic each time! My extra gear was stored while i was away, and nothing was a problem. The washing machine worked wonders, and the room had everything I needed. Recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BernieandCassie
Chirs N, General Manager at Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018