Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis
US$109
US$106
Mercure Alice Springs Resort(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$99
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$96
Alice Lodge Backpackers(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$45
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Kings Creek Station(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$150
  • Pool
Alice Motor Inn(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Quest Alice Springs(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$145
Agoda.com
Alice On Todd Apartments(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$102
Trip.com
Alice's Secret Travellers Inn(Alice Springs)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
Hostelworld.com
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed nightscentre of towntodd mallpoolsaliceoutback
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I arrived at this hotel around 7.30 tonight. Contrary to the glossy website photos the place is shabby, neglected and I did not feel very comfortable there. It's noisy too as on a busy road. After a nearly 7 hour bus journey I was tired and hungry but it turns out the restaurant and bar are closed until the end of this month. This is not mentioned on the hotel's website, if it had been I wouldn't have booked. I couldn't get so much as a bottle of water and bag of crisps. The receptionist told me I could take a 25 minute walk into town to find a restaurant. It was dark, 42 degrees, I don't know the city at all, there's no public transport and I'm a female travelling alone. She also said she would be closing reception at 8pm after which there would be no staff around. The room I was allocated was at the far end of the complex, grubby and sad, overlooking the aforementioned busy road. Enough was enough, I checked booking.com, ordered a taxi and moved to the much more acceptable Aurora in town. Now I'm having to fight to get my money back as I'd paid in advance (via Qantas who should take more responsibility for the places they advertise). Do yourself a favour and avoid this place.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank IndiaResident
Reviewed 14 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I felt we received value for money in this hotel, although it is not located central to town. Our room was quite clean by my standards, and I am very fussy. The room itself was very large and well-appointed. The bed was comfortable and tub chairs with table were a godsend. I hate those hotels where all that is available at the end of the day is a stiff, upright dining chair or the bed to sit on. No complaints at all. The pool is huge, and I had it all to myself so I was able to do my laps in peace.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KAOSabroad
Reviewed 18 December 2017

After cleaning motels for 20 odd years I found this place to be very dirty. Booked into one room and the toilet was black looked like the sheets had not been changed.
Complained got moved to another room which was better but under the toilet seat was disgusting so I took it off when I left in the hope they would clean it Dust everywhere there for 5 days not once vacuumed while we were there or sheets changed.
I know one Guy that was there for 3 weeks and he cleaned he’s own room
Could be a great place if they had a good Housekeeping supervisor and did the gardens up so they weren’t all over grown
Pizza from restaurant was disgusting not cooked.
Wouldn’t stay there again and would not recommend it to anyone
Had to pay for WiFi $10 a day
Laundry was disgusting filthy dirty Machines take your money and don’t work only washed shorts in them as it was to disgusting for anything else and because we had to

Room Tip: Go for the 113 not the 59 number rooms they are disgusting
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janice F
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed in Room 60 from 9th to 11th December 2017. After I checked in, I found two of my pillow cases were very winkle and had dirty stink on them. Obviously, the housekeeper hasn’t changed the pillow case when they cleaned the room. I cannot accept to sleep the same pillow cases with the previous guest!

On the second day, I put away the “Do Not Disturb” sign around 9:40am and went to Sunday Market. When I came back at 12, the room service hasn’t been done yet. And I went out for another walk at 1pm, I went to reception and asked for room service which mentioned I was going now and I hope my room would be done before 3pm.

However, when I came back the room at 3pm. The room was still dirty. I called to reception and asked. And the reception said their housekeeper has gone home in the morning and the housekeeper saw the DND sign on my door (but I put it away at 9:40am).

I feel really disappointed from the first with the pillow cases and then no room service after 9:40am.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple