“Not just red meat”

Ribs & Burgers The Rocks
Ranked #123 of 6,739 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$2 - US$50
Neighbourhood: The Rocks
Description: Ribs and Burgers is a restaurant in The Rocks, famous for its burger all over Australia. We offer a wide range of ribs & burgers which are made from slow cooked ribs for 8hrs until the meat gets cooked in its own juices for strong natural flavour. Alongside, we have tasty side chips, fresh salad, onion rings and sauces in the plate. A meal at Ribs & Burgers is like stepping back in time, to a restaurant started by your local butcher who decided to put their cooking advice into live practice. We support local farmers, sponsor community groups and help the less fortunate. Visit us today and experience a great tourism in Sydney.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with the view of ordering ribs, but after seeing grilled salmon on the menu I changed my mind and I wasn't disappointed. The ordering was slow, but the food was cooked well and quite quickly.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I searched on Tripadvisor for the best ribs in Sydney and this place was #1 on their list so I decided to try it. Went there at 12 noon for an early lunch and there were plenty of free tables around.

Ordered and paid at the counter, which was good so there’s no more waiting for your bill after your meal.

Ordered a full rack of baby back ribs and chips and salted caramel milk shake. Everything was really nice. Really good. Ribs were served still steaming, fresh from the grill. I guess I just expected too much from the ribs though as I was expecting a fall-of-the-bone tenderness but it wasn’t like that. It was tender but not as tender and tasty as the best ribs I ever had at the Ribs Factory in Eindhoven, Netherlands.

Will most likely eat there again next time I visit Sydney to try their other ribs and burgers!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

After our experience at a restaurant over the road, we were delighted with the welcome we received at Ribs and Burgers. I’m a chipaholic so believe me when I say the chips were the best and the service was excellent and friendly. Thanks team.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

FAST, friendly service. Well priced, and soooo delicious. With serving sizes to leave you stuffed!
Be prepared to sit in any available space, it can pack out quickly.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I had the ribs in bbq sauce although nice they certainly didn't melt off the bone my husband ordered a side salad which i thought was expensive but it came in a huge bowl, a shame as they could of done a lot less salad for a more reasonable price. the sweet potato fries were really nice. We sat inside as it was a cool evening so it was good to have the choice.