“food tasty, service not to good”

Ribs & Burgers The Rocks
Ranked #98 of 6,486 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$2 - US$50
Neighbourhood: The Rocks
Description: Ribs and Burgers is a restaurant in The Rocks, famous for its burger all over Australia. We offer a wide range of ribs & burgers which are made from slow cooked ribs for 8hrs until the meat gets cooked in its own juices for strong natural flavour. Alongside, we have tasty side chips, fresh salad, onion rings and sauces in the plate. A meal at Ribs & Burgers is like stepping back in time, to a restaurant started by your local butcher who decided to put their cooking advice into live practice. We support local farmers, sponsor community groups and help the less fortunate. Visit us today and experience a great tourism in Sydney.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Delicious burger, great views, got the impression there was new management and they just hadn't got the service right yet.By the way, they have no clue about special dietary requirements so be cautious.

1  Thank MadamBrussels

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We went here for dinner after doing the bridge climb and it was just what we needed. The burgers were nice and juicy and the sweet potato fries came with a delicious aioli. The boneless ribs are also amazing! Food is well priced and served pretty quickly. Wasn't busy when we went so I would be curious to see how quickly they serve when they are.

1  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I've booked the nearby Holiday Inn hotel, and, as is my habit, I'm also researching the "eating possibilities" in the neighborhood. I'm a big fan of burgers... and ramen.
I was pleasantly surprised when, the first day of our 4 days stay in Sydney, we had lunch at this place, ordering classic burger + sweet potato fries - they were excellent.
We continued to eat here every day, why change if the quality and price are just right?
We tried also the ribs and the chicken wings, also very good, and the regular fries, which were the best I've eaten, even in Belgium!
So glad we stumbled upon them right on the first day -- it made our stay in Sydney even more enjoyable.

1  Thank danielakorem
Reviewed 25 February 2018

On our stroll for something to eat we bumped into this place which looked like a fast food place as you had to first go and order and then look for a seat. Staff was very helpful in explaining all the different types of ribs and let me try several beers before deciding on one as they were all "foreign" to me

1  Thank Horace Jeffry K
Reviewed 23 February 2018

RIBS & BURGERS is way better than my pea-sized brain at first imagined. Their food level, venues and support of local produce and charities alone deserves more attention. They may be a burger and rib chain but they are on another level compared to what you may count as a “chain.”
Full review is now up on Spooning Australia.

1  Thank Jason K