“Good Pizza, but customer service needs work”
Review of Buon Gusto

Buon Gusto
Ranked #1,343 of 6,385 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian style & feel with a menu fusion of both traditional and contemporary ideas. A local atmosphere where service is the most important companion to the quality ingredients used in order to ensure Buon Gusto is a warming and memorable experience, time & time again.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We popped in for a quick pizza. The restaurant was busy, and to help out we shared our table with some other dinners. It took a while to get our order taken, however, the food arrived reasonably quickly, and was a decent pizza. We asked for our bill and waited and waited and waited, so eventually, I got up and walked over to the till to pay. I was told to sit down and the bill would come...sorry I am too old to be treated as a child and refused to move till I paid. Sorry guys the pizza may have been good but your attitude stinks and you are not the only place that sells pizza

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Booked for a table of 6, including 2 vegetarians.
Really well cooked food and options for everyone.
I'd highly recommend the marinara, the calamari and eggplant dish. All were generous in portions. And it was nice to be able to order a good old fashioned carafe of pretty good red wine, although there were plenty of options if you wanted to go fancy.
The service was first class.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

So disappointing. The restaurant is now under new management, and they have stripped all of the fabulous kitsch decoration, and character out of the place that made it fabulous and taken some of the best items off the menu. It's not a bad place, but now totally devoid of character and charm, that it used to ooze of.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Classic Italian Restaurant close to Carriageworks, I recommend Pizza mostly, quality is pretty good to be in Australia, other dishes are not authentic italians but still ok.
Too much garlic in my opinion but I've found this taste as well in a lot of places in Sydney.
Excellent service, manager and waiters kind and nice.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Went there for a business lunch - service was fast efficient and polite. Food was just excellent - good flavours and well sized portions.

Pretty noisy though - the dining room is not the biggest, so don't expect to carry on a decent conversation.