“Positive”

I'm Angus Steakhouse
Ranked #514 of 6,784 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: I'm Angus Steakhouse is an award winning steak house boasting the finest Australian beef and freshest seafood on the waterfront in Darling Harbour. The open chargrill brings the passion of the 1980s into the modern century with a flair that is unsurpassed in the industry. If you are a ribs lover, I'm Angus will "wow" you with their giant pork or beef ribs that always turns heads when coming out of the kitchen. Our professional chefs have an extensive knowledge of meat products, and nothing but the premium quality will be put forward to our guests. One of Sydney's little treasure that must be discovered at some point during your time!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We bumped into the place by accident. There was enough place for 9. Perfect service. Both beef and fish was very good. Local wine list also good.

Nicks R, Manager at I'm Angus Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Balazs,
Thank you for your great feedback. We are happy to hear your group of 9 thoroughly enjoyed their dining experience with us.
Hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After a long day all we wanted was some good meat and a couple of cold ones. My wife's steak was nice, it isn't a premium end fillet as the menu described because it lacked flavour but they did cook it well, although it appears that they rested it on the plate it was being served on because loads of blood was on the slate. My ribs on the other hand were awful, all the meat had to be torn off as if it hadn't been cooked properly at all. Not sure how different their 'world famous pork ribs' are, but I'd advise staying away from the beef ribs.

And staff couldn't care less about, and then once you have got your main dish you are abandoned. Good service requires attention and not the customer flagging people down who incidentally aren't looking around to catch a customers eye and attend to their needs. Afterall, that kind of service only let's your customers spend more money and have a better experience.

2 hoots because my wife enjoyed her steak, that's all.

1  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We had great host and food was amazing, they serve bearnaise at this restaurant and the view is amazing.
If you enjoy a good steak at a nice venue with kind and service minded host this is a place you should visit while in Sydney.

Nicks R, Manager at I'm Angus Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Aswester,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your dining experience with us.
Hopefully we can welcome you again in the near future.
Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Who knew you could cook a Wagyu steak to be so tough, dry and flavourless. If that’s how you like them, this is definitely the place for you.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Walking around Darling Harbour found this lovely restaurant. We sat inside as there were no tables outside but view of the harbour are fantastic. Staff were very friendly and service was fast.
We had the Bruschetta and share plate entree. We were very satisfied with the food and was very tasty. The Bruschetta bread was slightly burnt but that was minor.
The cocktails were very nice and reasonably priced.
We had a dessert each called chocolate oblivion, we should have shared as the chocolate is very rich.
Would go back to try other menu items. The table next to us had ribs and they looked amazing.

Nicks R, Manager at I'm Angus Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hi Nichole,
Thank you so much for sharing your dining experience. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your meals, cocktails and the view.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Best regards,