“Great local Italian ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Lovely spot away from the Circular Quay tourism madness. We had a really relaxed meal served by a great waiter from Liverpool! Excellent pizza and great local wine by the glass. Recommended

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I will keep it simple. If you are going to the Sydney Observatory this is a great spot. If you are going there with a family - I (as a Sydney local) would say it's the best spot to eat beforehand. Not only is it a great restaurant - but the steps to the observatory at 100 yards away.

The staff were wonderful. I was there with two dads and their children (3 and 4). White paper table cloths are an added benefit for kids to get creative pre-pasta/pizza. The staff were just chatty and fun and played with the kids.

Food is reasonably priced - value for money given its in the cbd. Food is flexible - have your pizza any way you like it. ask for a little more cheese on the pizza if you like that (as my friend did). The wine is reasonable too also. Loved the chianti.

If you are doing the observatory - perfect. I live in Sydney and there are many Italian restaurants. I would certainly come back. Service was great. Kids loved the place. And therefore so did I.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Recommended by our nearby Hotel, we were not disappointed. Helpful, obliging staff and the most comprehensive Pizza Menu we have ever experienced. Good selection of interesting wines from around the country. Recommended for a casual meal with some fine wine. Will certainly return when next in Sydney.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We came across this restaurant by accident on our way to see a show at Roslyn Packer Theatre on a Wednesday night. It's a cute little Italian and it was warm and inviting on a cold winters night. The service was great & the food was lovely and reasonably priced. I had the Gnocchi and it was nice (not the best I've had, but very enjoyable). The place is licensed so you can enjoy a nice glass of wine with your meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Great friendly service.Consistently good.Great pizza.Specials are worth a try!! Tiger prawns with salad a generous serving and very tasty. Beef cheeks were delicious.