“Lovely little restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We came across this restaurant by accident on our way to see a show at Roslyn Packer Theatre on a Wednesday night. It's a cute little Italian and it was warm and inviting on a cold winters night. The service was great & the food was lovely and reasonably priced. I had the Gnocchi and it was nice (not the best I've had, but very enjoyable). The place is licensed so you can enjoy a nice glass of wine with your meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Great friendly service.Consistently good.Great pizza.Specials are worth a try!! Tiger prawns with salad a generous serving and very tasty. Beef cheeks were delicious.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I've eaten at Lucetta a few times and have enjoyed it. It's a small little restaurant, the staff are friendly and i've mostly been happy with the food - except for today. I ordered the gnocchi (my favourite pasta) and it was really disappointing as it was hard and chewy, and the pieces were large. Paid $20 and got the same quality i could have cooked myself out of a packet from coles. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

As some people mentioned before, this is not exactly the classic Italian cuisine. For example, the thin pizza crust was so dry that it was breaking into pieces like a cracker. But if you can get over the "italian" part out of it, it's a pretty good place. C'mon, there are thousands ways to prepare a pizza and they use good ingredients, it tastes good, the service was excellent and the place was so cozy and friendly - it's just great to sit there with friends and laugh over some stories.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Picturesque venue with out door seating and cosy in door seating. Wait staff were a bit shambolic and then accentuated it by long winded explanations. I thought he had taken your order because I was getting drinks for another table and we have a few less staff on today...... I'm like stop with all the words and negative stressful energy. Anyways the menu is plain, which is good and bad. We ordered pasta cabonara and pasta olio. Tasted both. Cabonara was good. Olio had heaps of garlic and was a bit plain. Could be poor ordering. Servings were large and came with a glass of red wine. Spotted pizzas going to other tables and next time that will be my choice. Further kerfuffle over the bill. If you feel like pizza this is a cute lil place.