“A cultural delight”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely outstanding service and the food was delicious. Family owned and run and genuine homely feel. It was as though we were having a wonderful dinner at a close friends house with all staff engaging with their guests and showing genuine interest. I will return for the service alone, but the food is also to die for! 11/10

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We ordered one plate of tapas which was excellent, but the whole experience was ruined with the extremely loud music. We couldn't talk to each other. After half an hour we had to leave with ringing ears. Highly recommend the place if your are deaf or do not wish to have a conversation with anyone.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I took four clients to lunch here and they offered us the set menu which wasn't cheap at $65 per head. Really delicious good food and decor. However disinterested waitresses who didn't tell us how many dishes were on the set menu or how long it would take. After over 90 minutes and a long wait for some dishes I had to ask how many more as we all had meetings to get to. We ended up leaving before dessert as we had no time. For over $300 i probably could have done better for my clients really. More of a lazy Saturday or long lunch place when you have time

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit here and the food was so consistently sensational! Every bite perfectly balanced in flavour and cooked to perfection. If you don't have dessert you're missing out - it's to die for. The welcome and service are excellent. It has a fun atmosphere. I'll be back again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Pretty good food, decent service, solid but not knock your socks off amazing. I would go back, good for a large group.