“not badde at all”

Ranked #1,284 of 6,671 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Glebe
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Ordered a hot chocolate, a flat white, all-day breakfast and a risotto. Very filling indeed. And yumm. Will try the cakes next time. Remember to visit the 2nd hand bookshop just up the street.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I'm a vegetarian who has lived in Glebe for 30 years so I have eaten in Badde Manors many times. The food and service is sometimes very bad or great depending on the staff they have at the time. At the moment they have an appallingly rude boss there who seems to enjoy being extremely offensive to people he doesn't approve of. He too will go, I expect but until he does, I won't eat there.

2  Thank alterkat
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Very well established Sydney vegetarian restaurant. Slightly cramped but good value servings and prompt, efficient, servings. The cakes are some of the best in the known world.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Start at the Library on the same road (5 blocks away). Use their pamphlet, do the walking trail of historical Glebe, worth discovering if you are into it, and finish up here for coffee and cake or gelato. I love a cafe that's always pleasantly busy.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely won't be back. Apart from being left to stand at the counter for a unacceptable amount of time just to order. Then given the look like she was doing me a favour just by serving me when my food turned up it was cold the waitress also left the prior customer's dishes until late I left them so close to the edge of the table she took them. Eventually after I'd finished eating the coffee arrived, not what I ordered the barrista was so rude when I told him.
Such a waste of space thankfully there is so many other great places in Glebe.
There was one waitress a English girl a breath of fresh air amongst this toxic place, she was very nice!
Give this place a wide berth!