“Good value”

Ranked #1,261 of 6,619 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Glebe
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Very well established Sydney vegetarian restaurant. Slightly cramped but good value servings and prompt, efficient, servings. The cakes are some of the best in the known world.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Start at the Library on the same road (5 blocks away). Use their pamphlet, do the walking trail of historical Glebe, worth discovering if you are into it, and finish up here for coffee and cake or gelato. I love a cafe that's always pleasantly busy.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Definitely won't be back. Apart from being left to stand at the counter for a unacceptable amount of time just to order. Then given the look like she was doing me a favour just by serving me when my food turned up it was cold the waitress also left the prior customer's dishes until late I left them so close to the edge of the table she took them. Eventually after I'd finished eating the coffee arrived, not what I ordered the barrista was so rude when I told him.
Such a waste of space thankfully there is so many other great places in Glebe.
There was one waitress a English girl a breath of fresh air amongst this toxic place, she was very nice!
Give this place a wide berth!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Wow what a lovely experience and a beautiful day in an inner city surrounding. I went with my husband and both had the goat cheese and pumpkin risotto. Sooo lovely followed by the best cake I've had for a while. Great time. Thanks

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We chanced upon this at 11.30 pm when we had just arrived after long flight and everything else was closed - the staff gave us a lovely welcome to Australia so we went back for a full meal the next day - always good to find a completely veggie restaurant