Open today: 18:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Good place to hang out on a sunny Sunday afternoon

I've been to the Ivy pool a few times now and on a sunny Sunday afternoon, it's fantastic. It can... read more

Reviewed 18 June 2017
Lauren N
Overrated

Have heard alot about the Ivy so we decided to check it out on a weekend in Sydney...it didn't... read more

Reviewed 17 June 2017
Emma L
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from US$32.40
from US$66.20
from US$117.70
from US$106.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

So far it’s the best club I’ve visited in Sydney.
The music, the pool and the cocktails are great.
If you’re in the city don’t forget to go out and enjoy the night!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Really enjoy Melbourne Cup and New Year's Day here . Attracts a younger , cooler crowd compared to NYD Icebergs .

Not as fun on a weekly basis .

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I‘ve never been to such a club. Even on a Thursday evening it was filled completely and the mood was great. Until 11pm you’re getting drinks for the half price, afterwards it’s gonna be expensive, but as I went there I had to pay no entry fee, so it was okay. I was stunned by the size of that club and the attached pool, which is amazing on the rooftop. If I ever want to have a great time again in Sydney, I‘ll go there!!!

Date of experience: November 2017
3  Thank 972matss
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It is a nice place to listen to music and have some drinks with Friends. It is connected to a good Italian restaurant (same floor).

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Was so disappointed after I visited the Ivy a couple of times on a trip from Brisbane. The security there at night was overkill - bossy and rude security guards constantly circling the tables, bending over our table to scan our bags on a number of occasions despite us doing nothing wrong and just enjoying a couple of drinks together, angrily questioning me when I took my girlfriend to the bathroom and was waiting outside her cubicle for her and providing clipped one-worded answers if we asked any questions.

Drinks staff were visibly unhappy and rude, it seemed like an inconvenience that we ordered a drink through them. And the place attracted a bad crowd - my friend and I felt like one of the few females there in a crowd of males, constantly looked over, bumped into and preyed upon by aggressive, rude Lebanese men.

Since I visited four years ago, the Ivy's sparkle has certainly dimmed and the art of hospitality is gone for good. Will not be going back.

Date of experience: July 2017