“I gave it a 5 because it wouldn't let me give it anything higher”

Dixon House Food Court
Ranked #291 of 6,843 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Sizzling sezuan beef and rice noodles with seafood. Well priced and very easy to get to, but best of all the good was excellent. This place is perfect if you want to enjoy the tastes of Chinatown without the price in the Main Street. We ordered from the sizzling sezuan kitchen but there were plenty of others there enjoying other offerings as well.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

If you like Asian or oriental food at a very good price then this is the place to visit when in Sydney. It's easy to find and there's a great choice once you get there. Food is reasonably priced when you consider how expensive it is in Sydney........ and you get mountains of it. If you don't have a great appetite and there are two of you, you might want to consider sharing!!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Ok, you have to admit food is expensive in Sydney. I mean, $3.50 for a bottle of water? Almost $20 for a sandwich at lunch?? What??? So, if you're on a budget - or if you are not and think it's ridiculous to spend so much for a bite - then the Dixon House Food Court is the place to go for some real quality food for value. I was looking around for a good Chinese food while I was touring China "town" and one of the locals told me to check out the food court. I did and boy, that was a good choice! There are a lot of choices and the food is quick, fresh and tasty! All for less than $20AUD! I ate here twice during my stay and each time I had a great meal. Solid choice for a no frills tasty bite.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

If you're on a budget and want really good Asian food walk past the restaurants in China town and go to one of the food outlets in Dixon House food court. My own personal favorite is the Sizzling Hotpot Kitchen which I used to visit from time to time while I lived in Sydney. Now on a visit to Sydney I couldn't resist another visit and the food was as good as it always was and the price was also excellent.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! Small but a great choice of eateries for you to choose from and the value is great. I got a BIG plate of food for only $10:80. It's easy to get food envy as you see the other dishes come out but you can't go wrong whatever you order. I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day! Don't eat at the places on the street, pop down and check out this gem.