“Fast, friendly, good place to eat at Tom Yum”
Review of Tom-Yum Tum-Gang

Tom-Yum Tum-Gang
Ranked #227 of 6,858 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Glebe
Neighbourhood: Glebe
Reviewed 15 December 2015

This Thai has got the right name, it is Yummy, fast, friendly and no pretentious ...You must try their desert ...It is a good value place to eat any time. Lunch special are very economical. It is not a place you come with a suite, but why not if you are in the area .. It reminded me the type of restaurant you find in Thailand, open to the street with beautiful aroma escaping on the footpath ...

1  Thank Gkechid2

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Cheap eats in Glebe with fast service and fantastic Thai food. Really nice spot for dinner and people watching in Glebe.
The Chicken wings are terrific and the spicy fungus is truly delightful.
Grab a bottle of white from the pub on the corner and treat yourself to some really good quality and great value food.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

I have eaten here before and the meals are so cheap, but very delicious, $10 for just about all meals. If you want seafood its $14 or duck $15. The meals have a genuine flavour, vegetables quite crisp and when you ask for hot, its nice, you get hot, but can still have access to chili, if you need. I would have some veg cut a bit smaller but my only complaint. service fast and this place moves at a pace cos its popular. 8/10

Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

The Massaman curry has huge chunks of beef and is my favorite. I also recommend the pumpkin & snow peas stir fry (no need to order extra rice for this one) and the pad see ew. They're super fast and efficient - I've never seen them make a mistake. They've also delighted me a few times, e.g. they gave me a charming hand written card for Christmas; once when I was $2 short, they immediately said "no problem, pay tomorrow". I go a lot but they have so many guests that I don't think they can possibly know me. Awesome meals for $10.

1  Thank sydneydude
Reviewed 14 October 2015

We were introduced to Tom-Yung Tum-Gang by friends and it is truly a great place to eat. The food is simply the best Thai you will have anywhere. The prices are amazing and the staff are super friendly. It is a very relaxed, casual place to eat, maybe not a fine dining experience but definitely a place to eat when you are out and about and want a good meal at a great price. Highly recommended 5 stars!!

1  Thank mummamac