“A chance visit”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Taste of Arabia Middle Eastern Cuisine Tagines Shisha
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Just happened to wander in here while trying to find my way around Central Station. I decided to stop and grab a bite to eat while I got my bearings. Good service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I ate early and was looking for a coffee and cake at 7pm and after some searching came across this place. The coffee was ok. I had a piece of Marble Cake which may have been sitting there all day. It looked like no one else had had any which may explain why it was so poor! Marble is supposed to describe how it looks in swirls nit how hard it is! Not to mention dry!
Even if I was desperate would not come here again

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We recently stayed in Sydney and after a busy day of sight seeing we would call into Mezbah and grab a relaxing cup of tea with some cake before heading back to our hotel. It's something we came to look forward to at the end of the day. Staff members were friendly and provided a great service.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I only chose this restaurant due to its locality next to my hotel for lunch on the last day of my stay. I should have gone everyday in fact. The food was so fresh and delicious.
The interior is very nice and the staff are friendly. I will definitely go again

Kazbah_Group, Manager at Mezbah Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you Sensei2010 for your lovely review. We hope to see you again sometime soon at Mezbah.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Monday late after dinner needed a coffee. They were closing but offered tee and baklava. Tuesday morning a latte poached eggs and toast x2 with a surprise latte. Great eggs on sourdough. $10. Great place over the top good customer relationship. Cheers Peter Beachy

Thank you Peter for your kind review of our restaurant.