See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I quite liked this spot. A bit out the city with a nice park to chill at nearby. Small room in a 5 share. Decent beds and clean facilities. Small lounge space usually overtaken by dudes playing ps4. Kitchen downstairs decent and cool games and stuff to play. Movie room usually has something on because the movie selection was huge! Rooftop has a quaint view of the Sydney skyline. A decent place with nice access to a buss that drops off and leaves just out front. Staff was super nice at front desk.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Highly Recomended!

I stayed at the YHA Glebr point for 3 weeks from 23.12.17- 14.01.18 bacause I loved it so much!
Good value for the money!
I stayed in 4 person female dorm room, and it was very good. The room was nice and clean, lockers are avilable and very compy. Felt safe, there is a shared toilets with showers, very good in compared to other places I have been.
The hostel have really good vibe and good staff. The kitchen have everything u need, sometimes even free food outher people left, but be sure not to forget to label your belongings so it won't be thrown away when the kitchen is cleaned. There is only two places with air-con which are shared as it is the game and TV room, in hot days it sometimes too hot in summer, recommended to stay there in aircon room.
There is a laundery room and can do laudery for urself or cheap price 3$ for cold wash in the mechin, on the rooftop it possible to hang on ur clothes to dry.
The rooftop really nice and not really interesting view, but nice wind and nice place to watch sunsets, or eat.

The location is good, not to far from the top atteactions in Sydney, and very close to the central station, which mean u can go everywhere easily.
There are some activities in the hostel i didnt took much part in. Heard they're nice.

Totally worth it, would come back.

I met amazing people and had amazing time!

* NYE : was really good, good price in comper to other places, but the bus is ending early so u might need to walk back by foot or wait hours and walk little bit. location is good because it's not to far from main places.

*neighborhood- nice and quiet, a lot of nice coffees and shops. 20min walk to Broadways mall(or 8min bus)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great location when visiting Sydney

It is close enough to get into the city centre, to darling harbour and the opera house and harbour bridge.
The hostel was quite quiet and not very lively but the place was clean and tidy and the staff were helpful and friendly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

This past winter Glebe Point YHA has been my working week home in Sydney. The service has been very friendly and the single rooms I have had have had all I have needed. I like that they have a wash basin in the room. And the bus stop is outside the door. Level 2 rooms were cleaner than level 3 rooms. Different cleaners? My work at Sydney has come to end so I am saying bye to my working week home. I will be back when in Sydney again.

Room Tip: There is a small women's bathroom on level 3, too and it is like having your own one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I was positively surprised when I walked in, booked in and got into my room. One of the case where you cannot judge book by its cover. Service was friendly, room neat and tidy. Showers were really clean. It was quiet, too. I had private room and it was great to have sink there. I'm back there next week!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Outi B
YHA_Backpacker, Public Relations Manager at Glebe Point YHA, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Hi Outi - really pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you back soon!