9,960 results
All reviews circular quay great location wynyard station corner room pillow menu excellent hotel comfortable bed opera house room service five star hotel business trip george street buffet breakfast great room would stay again an upgrade central location
Reviewed 8 December 2017

We booked this hotel for a stay in November 2017. We never made it because my partner suffered a medical emergency as we boarded the plane. When I rang the hotel from the emergency room to advise we wouldn’t be coming for this reason, they told me “well you booked through Expedia so you need to ring them” and hung up on me. Couldn’t have cared less about us, clearly. Both the hotel and Expedia refused any refund or credit arrangement so needless to say, when we finally get to Sydney we will be staying elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Would highly recommend this hotel, great location, the service was outstanding and the rooms were amazing. Very clean and would definitely stay here again.

The hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure we had all the local information to make sure we got the most from our trip

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Abhishek S, Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Soco2412,

Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had a memorable stay at the Amora Jamison Sydney and that you were well looked after throughout.

We are very proud of our beautiful and luxurious rooms and are delighted that you enjoyed them. Additionally, our location puts us right in the heart of Sydney's major attractions, and we are thrilled that you were able to utilise this. Our staff are passionate about executing exceptional service at all times, and I am glad to hear that all staff you encountered during your stay did just that.

Thank you for your review and recommendation, and I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amora Jamison Sydney in the near future.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Great hotel and staff very helpful. Room very spacious. Would definitely stay here again.
Hotel is a 5 minute walk from Circular Quay and the main shopping areas. Botanical gardens and the Opera House are also just a short walk away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor gives a better view of the city
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear JonAthanfhward,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at the Amora Jamison Sydney. Thank you for a lovely review.

Our fabulous locations puts us right in the centre of Sydney's lively CBD and I am pleased it was the perfect spot for you to explore all the city has to offer. Our team are extremely dedicated to deliver the highest level of care to all guests and their rooms, ensuring a comfortable stay. I am delighted to hear they were able to make this a great experience for you.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amora Jamison Sydney soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Good hotel for the price. Centric location in Sydney close to the Opera and other touristic attractions. Breakfast is not recommended, expensive for the cost. Beds are too soft and could not be changed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Anna5000,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review regarding your stay. We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your experience at the Amora Jamison Sydney and in particular that the convenient location of our hotel further complimented your stay.

One of our most popular highlights of our guest room is our new Amora Plush beds. We do offer a firm mattress topper to our guests during their stay if they find our current mattress is too soft for their liking. We additionally offer a range of different pillows from our pillow menu, should a guest require during their stay.

On behalf of our entire team here at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, we thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Spent a night here after booking through Agoda and was pleasantly surprised.
Upgraded to a great corner room on the fifteenth floor which had a good view of the city buildings and big bathroom with a full bath. Being a Sunday night had room service and enjoyed my Angus burger with fries followed by apple strudel with honeycomb & ice cream both of which I can recommend. The bed was comfy as were the pillows and the room was very clean and well stocked with robes, slippers, plenty of clothes hangers and a good range of toiletries. Whilst I didn't use it, there was a well stocked mini bar.
The only downer on my visit was that the TV did not work in the morning and came up with no signal but to be fair I didn't call to get it looked at.
If you need a room down towards the Circular Quay end of the city I would recommend this hotel for its service, value, and location. Bear in mind that due to construction work there are some street closures around and it is in the city so not whisper quiet for light sleepers.
I will be staying here again when the opportunity presents itself.

Room Tip: Room reviewed was great but not sure on actual pricing so check when booking
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Abhishek S, Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Danny I,

Thank you for taking the time to share you great review from your recent stay.

We are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and giving outstanding service. I am pleased to learn that you really enjoy staying with us.

Thank you once again for your kind words and valued loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards