Roslyn Gardens Service Apartments/Motor Inn
US$170
US$166
  • Room Service
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$162
Westin.com
  • Room Service
US$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$221
Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$143
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$140
  • Pool
Central Railway Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$92
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2008

i liked this hotel, good clean rooms, although the building is a bit run down but they doa good job keeping it clean, it has a lovelly garden, but that means there is a few flies around i had to use insect repelent, but they provide fly sprays in the rooms if you decide to sleep with window open.
while i was there they were upgrading their fire systems so a little bit of noise, but over all i liked it and i would go back again.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2008

I stayed here for 6 nites with my family (3 children). I have requested a family unit. Upon arrival 10am I was immediately given a unit which was not in the same buiding as the motel but was directed to another unit accross the street. The unit has full kitchen facilities inclusive of stove, oven, microwave, utensils, pots and pans. In terms of the beds, there was 1 single bed, 2 bunk bed and sofa bed. A dvd player and flat tv. The unit is more like an apartment on its own.

It is located 7 minutes from the King Cross Station which is convenient as it is 2 stations away from Bondi Junction and Town Hall which is mainly the shopping area.

I took the airport shuttle from the airport (AUD$12 per person) and took us 30-40mins.

Overall, I would recommend this place for budget conscious people like me and just a place to sleep comfortably. The previous week I had also stayed in Westin Sydney which was more expensive and the expectation is different when you are paying half the rate you are paying there. In conclusion, it is usually 'you get what you pay'.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank aimantakkisah
Reviewed 11 April 2008

We stayed here for three nights while in Sydney, it seemed like a reasonably priced hotel with a great location. When we arrived there was flyspray in the room which we thought was a bit odd but soon realised why after our first night when we found three different types of bugs and fleas in our bed. We complained and they moved us to another room, insisting that this had never happened before. I opened a cupboard in the new room and there was a flea bomb inside. We were bitten the following two nights allthough not as badly as the first night there. The bites didn't bother us too much at the time but a week later they are extremely itchy, swollen and infected. We have over a hundred bites each on our faces, arms, legs and well, pretty much everywhere. Stay here at your own risk.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
4  Thank moose08
Reviewed 8 April 2008

I was slightly disappointed with these serviced apartments. The apartments are approximately a 10 minutes walk from Kings Cross Station. The walk is ok in day time. If you are a single traveller I do not recommend this walk by yourself especially at night. The rooms were small and the bathrooms needed extreme renovation. However the kitchen was well appointed and was well set out. Ideal apartments for young travellers who will visit Sydney during the day and maybe have a few drinks in Kings Cross on a night. But would not recommend for families!! Good for the money I paid, but I would feel robbed If I had paid anymore than I did. So my word of advice is shop around for the best rate.

• Stayed: December 2007
1  Thank limerickonline
Reviewed 2 April 2008

Stayed at Roslyn Gardens Motor Inn with my partner and child in a family studio. The apartment had a Queen bed plus a single for our 4 year old. The bathrooms were basic but clean, good water pressure. The kitchens were compact but self contained, we ate most nights at home and enjoyed the garden views from our balcony.

Staff courteous and helpful with directions/tours/maps. The best part though was the location. We had stayed in the CBD in the past but loved Elizabeth Bay. Easy walk to city even for our little one. Beautiful big harbour park (can't remember the name) near to the hotel which we lazed around in after our big days touring. Great little hotel.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family