“Two night stay”

Quality Apartments Camperdown
Ranked #119 of 180 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Brother and i stayed in the 1 bedroom apartment for 2 nights. It was huge and well equipped. The place itself is very tired and could do with some much needed renovations. Price was good for the size and it was also clean.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived when they were closed and they still helped us.
The accommodation is excellent and the apartments well furnished. The location for getting in and out of central Sydney is good. There is a much appreciated swimming pool to cool down which is well maintained with a barbecue available to guests

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Stayed at both Adara apartments, Missenden Rd and Parramatta Rd (same management) while grandson was in RPA. Manager (Ben) and staff were exceptionally helpful in finding us rooms in very busy period. Always clean comfortable rooms with good facilities. Far better than nearby Rydges.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for almost two weeks and was quite pleased and satisfied. My room was clean. The staff were very friendly. I could grab a bus right outside front door that had me downtown in no time. The area around the hotel had many places to eat and a convenience store just across the street. There was a washer and dryer available for guests to use free of charge.
If you are a light sleeper there is some street noise outside that might disturb you. It did not bother me.
My room was small so if you want to spend alot of time in your room you may want more space. But it worked quite well for me.
And there is a lounge upstairs that you can use as well.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times for business trips and I have to say that this time was beyond disappointing. Even tough this place is basic, it has always been comfortable and clean and I chose it because it was close to my meetings as well as spacious.
The cleanliness has gone down the drain ( sorry my pun), in my 7 day stay my room was only vacuumed once, while I met the cleaning crew and asked them to clean. The only cleaning they did was replacing fresh towels every day. No kitchen cleaning,dishes were left in the sink for 2 days. Cupboards left open, personal items pushed down on the floor, no sweeping, cleaning of surfaces etc. the manager although friendly did not want to hear my complaints and literally said to me " I don't want to hear it", she then went on to complain about the Managern turnover that was about to happen and how she used to run this place in the past. Zero customer service!
I will reconsider if I stay there in the future as I liked the location and before their staff fiasco enjoyed staying there. Right now take your money and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sunki
Ben W, General Manager at Quality Apartments Camperdown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hi Sunki

I would first like to thank you for your review of our hotel, I am very disappointed to hear of the issues you encountered during your stay, we have just undergone a change with our housekeeping team and we are still in the process of adjusting to the new team at the hotel. I appreciate your feedback as we can use this to address the housekeeping team in an aim to increase the quality of service.

I can honestly say that this is first very negative feedback we have received regarding our quality and level of service. As you can identify with our past reviews that this is not the usual case and our staff often receive praise for the level of service given.
I would like to encourage you to choose us once again next time you are in Sydney and we will prove to you that Adara Camperdown offers I very highest level of quality and service that you have been use to in your past stays with us.

Ben White

Travellers also viewed these Sydney hotels
Rydges Camperdown
The Urban Newtown
#1 of 1 in Newtown
Veriu Camperdown
#6 of 180 in Sydney

Been to Quality Apartments Camperdown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Apartments Camperdown

Address: 23-33 Missenden Rd | Camperdown, Sydney, New South Wales 2050, Australia (Formerly Adara Camperdown)
Region: Australia > New South Wales > Sydney
Business Centre with Internet Access Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #119 of 180 Hotels in Sydney
Price Range: €95 - €280 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Quality Apartments Camperdown 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Apartments Camperdown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.