Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$175
US$288
US$189
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$138
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$75
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

The Westin Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$158
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$126
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Central Railway Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$69
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

All reviewscar spaceking stsydney universityrubbish binsseparate toiletbedroom apartmentweek staywashing machinelounge roomwi fiquiet streetvery pleasant stayconvenience storean updatepublic transportbalconylaundry
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We arrived when they were closed and they still helped us.
The accommodation is excellent and the apartments well furnished. The location for getting in and out of central Sydney is good. There is a much appreciated swimming pool to cool down which is well maintained with a barbecue available to guests

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Stayed at both Adara apartments, Missenden Rd and Parramatta Rd (same management) while grandson was in RPA. Manager (Ben) and staff were exceptionally helpful in finding us rooms in very busy period. Always clean comfortable rooms with good facilities. Far better than nearby Rydges.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for almost two weeks and was quite pleased and satisfied. My room was clean. The staff were very friendly. I could grab a bus right outside front door that had me downtown in no time. The area around the hotel had many places to eat and a convenience store just across the street. There was a washer and dryer available for guests to use free of charge.
If you are a light sleeper there is some street noise outside that might disturb you. It did not bother me.
My room was small so if you want to spend alot of time in your room you may want more space. But it worked quite well for me.
And there is a lounge upstairs that you can use as well.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times for business trips and I have to say that this time was beyond disappointing. Even tough this place is basic, it has always been comfortable and clean and I chose it because it was close to my meetings as well as spacious.
The cleanliness has gone down the drain ( sorry my pun), in my 7 day stay my room was only vacuumed once, while I met the cleaning crew and asked them to clean. The only cleaning they did was replacing fresh towels every day. No kitchen cleaning,dishes were left in the sink for 2 days. Cupboards left open, personal items pushed down on the floor, no sweeping, cleaning of surfaces etc. the manager although friendly did not want to hear my complaints and literally said to me " I don't want to hear it", she then went on to complain about the Managern turnover that was about to happen and how she used to run this place in the past. Zero customer service!
I will reconsider if I stay there in the future as I liked the location and before their staff fiasco enjoyed staying there. Right now take your money and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sunki
Ben W, General Manager at Quality Apartments Camperdown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hi Sunki

I would first like to thank you for your review of our hotel, I am very disappointed to hear of the issues you encountered during your stay, we have just undergone a change with our housekeeping team and we are still in the process of adjusting to the new team at the hotel. I appreciate your feedback as we can use this to address the housekeeping team in an aim to increase the quality of service.

I can honestly say that this is first very negative feedback we have received regarding our quality and level of service. As you can identify with our past reviews that this is not the usual case and our staff often receive praise for the level of service given.
I would like to encourage you to choose us once again next time you are in Sydney and we will prove to you that Adara Camperdown offers I very highest level of quality and service that you have been use to in your past stays with us.

Ben White

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Good sized apartment, separate queen size bedroom (with a roll-out bed if needed in the loungeroom), kitchenette (didn't need it as we only boiled the jug for tea and coffee), separate laundry and bathroom. Modern building, clean and comfortable and handy to RPA Consulting Rooms. Try to get a side room - we overlooked the lane-way - it is much quieter. Staff were very helpful. We arrived after7pm (after hours reception is normally at their Hotel on {Parramatta Road (a short walk away), however Joann? met us at the Apartment building. Would recommend for short stays if you need to stay in the area. Their associated Hotel on Parramatta Road is a bit cheaper if cost is an issue.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple