Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$145
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Restaurant
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$157
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$217
US$188
US$250
US$189
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$125
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Vulcan Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$138
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Central Railway Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$72
Priceline
All reviewscar spaceking stsydney universityrubbish binsseparate toiletbedroom apartmentweek staywashing machinelounge roomwi fiquiet streetvery pleasant stayconvenience storean updatepublic transportbalconylaundry
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for almost two weeks and was quite pleased and satisfied. My room was clean. The staff were very friendly. I could grab a bus right outside front door that had me downtown in no time. The area around the hotel had many places to eat and a convenience store just across the street. There was a washer and dryer available for guests to use free of charge.
If you are a light sleeper there is some street noise outside that might disturb you. It did not bother me.
My room was small so if you want to spend alot of time in your room you may want more space. But it worked quite well for me.
And there is a lounge upstairs that you can use as well.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times for business trips and I have to say that this time was beyond disappointing. Even tough this place is basic, it has always been comfortable and clean and I chose it because it was close to my meetings as well as spacious.
The cleanliness has gone down the drain ( sorry my pun), in my 7 day stay my room was only vacuumed once, while I met the cleaning crew and asked them to clean. The only cleaning they did was replacing fresh towels every day. No kitchen cleaning,dishes were left in the sink for 2 days. Cupboards left open, personal items pushed down on the floor, no sweeping, cleaning of surfaces etc. the manager although friendly did not want to hear my complaints and literally said to me " I don't want to hear it", she then went on to complain about the Managern turnover that was about to happen and how she used to run this place in the past. Zero customer service!
I will reconsider if I stay there in the future as I liked the location and before their staff fiasco enjoyed staying there. Right now take your money and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sunki
Ben W, General Manager at Quality Apartments Camperdown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2016

Hi Sunki

I would first like to thank you for your review of our hotel, I am very disappointed to hear of the issues you encountered during your stay, we have just undergone a change with our housekeeping team and we are still in the process of adjusting to the new team at the hotel. I appreciate your feedback as we can use this to address the housekeeping team in an aim to increase the quality of service.

I can honestly say that this is first very negative feedback we have received regarding our quality and level of service. As you can identify with our past reviews that this is not the usual case and our staff often receive praise for the level of service given.
I would like to encourage you to choose us once again next time you are in Sydney and we will prove to you that Adara Camperdown offers I very highest level of quality and service that you have been use to in your past stays with us.

Ben White

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Good sized apartment, separate queen size bedroom (with a roll-out bed if needed in the loungeroom), kitchenette (didn't need it as we only boiled the jug for tea and coffee), separate laundry and bathroom. Modern building, clean and comfortable and handy to RPA Consulting Rooms. Try to get a side room - we overlooked the lane-way - it is much quieter. Staff were very helpful. We arrived after7pm (after hours reception is normally at their Hotel on {Parramatta Road (a short walk away), however Joann? met us at the Apartment building. Would recommend for short stays if you need to stay in the area. Their associated Hotel on Parramatta Road is a bit cheaper if cost is an issue.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We had an overnight stay at the Parramatta Road building and found it to be clean and comfortable. The reception staff were very friendly and checkin was easy. Our room was small but it wasn't hard to move about in, and given it was only a short stay didn't feel cramped. We didn't use the kitchenette so can't comment on it, and found the bathroom to be an adequate size. Parking was around $25 (not included in room fare) and located under the other building on Missenden Road; only a few hundred metres but quite a long way to carry luggage. Wifi didn't work the night we were there and wasn't able to be fixed, which was a shame. The apartments are within walking distance of a couple of different shopping districts, and we went to dinner in Newtown.

Things that could be improved:
- There was a lip in the floor that was the right height to catch your toe on; it would be a good idea to fix this.
- Wifi and often parking are included when booking at most other hotels now; doing the same would bring Adara in line with the rest of the industry.
- It would be good to have a second bin in the room marked for recycling.

Overall a great place for a short stay, in a good location.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Quite enjoyed my stay at Adara. The staff were friendly and the rooms were well kept and pretty much had everything you need!
However, there's not much around to do and see (except Sydney uni) so to get to more popular areas you'd need to take a bus/hitch a ride.
My only fault with my experience (although it's not really the hotels fault) was the traffic noise. I slept in a room next to the main road so it was constantly noisy the entire night! Not good for a light sleeper like me!
Also another thing to keep in mind is that wifi costs $10/device. Luckily I didn't have to use the Internet much.
Overall, lovely little hotel. But due to the traffic noise I'm not sure if I'll be back!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business