Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Pool
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$133
US$121
  • Room Service
US$180
Hotels.com
US$193
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$227
US$257
US$208
5,484 results
All reviewsgreat locationcircular quayyork streettravel lodgetrain stationopera housewalking distancewould stay againcentral locationpublic transporteasy accessshort stayrockscbdconvenienceferriescafes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just 1 night in Sydney before embarking on our cruise – 6 adult members of our family in 3 rooms. Check in took a fair while as their computers were malfunctioning – but once they rebooted we got through within 15-20 minutes. Hate having to supply a credit card for pre-paid accommodation although I understand the reasoning. Was asked to sign an admittance form but had myriads of conditions – I did not have my glasses handy so asked the hotel clerk to read the clauses to me – this caused much consternation but got an explanation of several words that I agree to pay if I trash the room – so why did the clause not simply state that? The room was basic but spotlessly clean (to my eye anyway) & had an actual opening door to a small balcony. I had planned to keep that open in the night but the noise was just too much on our 3rd floor. TV worked OK, bed was comfortable for a hotel. We had no problems.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean, spacious for two people and comfortable room. Friendly staff willing to help with any enquiries. Great location as it is a short walk to both darling harbour and circular quay. Also close to shopping precincts and the train station.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 1 night and was great. great location. Although parking was bit of a tight squeeze for our Mazda CX-9. Couldn't fault customer service at all, very polite and got to check in early which was a bonus! All in all would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Misleading information from website- rooms are not serviced daily, only clean towels are replaced and bed is made. No toiletries are replaced and coffee needs to be purchased. What a let down, for this rating a price we expected the usual from other hotels we have always stayed at. It seems that this place must be in financial hardship, a self contained unit would have been a better option. We check out early and went to another hotel and received the normal expectations at the rates involved.

Room Tip: check that rooms are serviced daily as mentioned on web site
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Travelodge Wynyard.
I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback.
I'm sorry to see that we have not met your expectations. We do provide daily service to all rooms, so I was little surprised your comments. I am truly sorry for this part of your stay. If there was a way of contacting me at the hotel to discuss further, I would greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards
Albert Pilarski
Hotel Manager
Travelodge Wynyard

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great trip. Hotel was clean, modern and in a good location. The staff was pleasant and efficient. The food servive was very good. We had a great experience and would stay here again if we came back to Sydney .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family