2,589 results
All reviews coffee club great location central location town hall station rooftop pool public transport queen victoria building short stay darling harbour would stay again opera house train woolworths convenience chinatown rocks
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Hotel is conveniently located at the CBD. Easy to get around to where I wanted.

Room is clean and the view is also good. The check if and the lift was a bit confusing. I was in a lift searching for my floor but couldn't find it therefore went for a ride up and down the lift.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank aqu2018
StayWell_Operations, Front Office Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear aqu2018,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Many guests agree with you on the location of our hotel as it is within prime vicinity to excellent shopping and dining precincts and most of the major attractions in town.

We certainly appreciate your comments as we aim to meet guest expectations on every encounter. We apologize you encountered service issues during your check in and apologize for the confusion around floor access and allocation.

Thank you once again for your feedback,my team and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again on your next trip to Sydney.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Great location, large comfy bed, free mini bar items - which were a bonus. Parking can be an issue on busy nights. Plenty of restaurants nearby to cater for all needs. Friendly staff. Carpets and air con are getting past their use by date.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear pkgibson1,

Thank you for staying at the Park Regis City Centre and taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are glad that you had an overall pleasant stay at our hotel and that the service our team provided left a positive impression on you. We have taken note of your comment regarding the carpet and air con system.Carpets I can agree with you are in need of a change,however the air con systems were installed last year so I'm not sure about their used by date comment.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Park Regis City Centre in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Ask for a room away from the lift so the noise isn’t so bad,,,,,,,, otherwise the room was really lovely ,,,,,we liked how our child had a separate area but we could still see and hear her ,,,,lovely hot shower

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear sandlthomas,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us and we appreciate the kind words regarding our modest hotel.

It was disheartening however that the noise from the elevators inside the hotel put a negative aspect on an otherwise pleasant stay.We will ensure all future reservations do not come with this allocation.

We do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Park Regis is central to most attractions. Just a short walk to Hyde Park, Museum, ST. Mary's Cathedral and QVB. Also close by are the entries to Town Hall, Museum and St. James stations. 10 minute walk to Darling Harbour. Plenty of places to choose from to eat

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PiripiJB,

We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you appreciated various aspects of our hotel. Our hotel is indeed located strategically near to the train station, shopping malls and restaurants. We are also pleased to hear that the hospitality of our hotel staff had left you with a positive impression. This gives us motivation to continue delivering service excellence to our valued guests.

Your patronage is valuable to us and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

At the time of check-in i was allotted one room. The room was good. However when i checked out then staff asked me to paY 135$ as my room was upgraded. However, nothing was told me beforehand at the time of check-in. This was very unreasonable on behalf of the staff as they did not tell me anything at the time of check- in.The staff was not ready to listen at the time of check-out and they charged an unreasonable amount of 135$ from me at checkout. I checked in on 10.05.2018 and checked out on 13.05.2018.
My booking was done in the name of Mohak Bhagat.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear mohakbhagat,

Please accept our apology that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns in greater detail, and request your assistance in emailing me directly to discuss your issues further.

fompr@parkregishotels.com