2,562 results
All reviews coffee club great location central location town hall station rooftop pool public transport queen victoria building short stay darling harbour would stay again opera house train woolworths convenience chinatown rocks
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hotel is in a convenient area of the city with easy access to CBD. Staff were polite and helpful. However, the room was small and had dated decor, including the bathroom. Cleanliness was generally OK.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SWHG_Hotel_Manager, Front Office Manager at Park Regis City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear pcorbe490715,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property.
The hotel is indeed nestled within the very heart of the city, within prime vicinity to excellent shopping and dining precincts; so naturally I was pleased to see that you found our central location convenient for your stay

It appears that you might have stayed in one of rooms yet to have the bathrooms refurbished I can completely understand that the bathroom is not as good as it should be and I apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. However, we are nearly completion of the works and by the end of May all rooms will have refurbished bathrooms.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have to admit, when I got in the lift and an old lady with a dog (dropping hair) got out of it, I wondered what kind of dive I'd booked myself into. But it was pretty good. Centrally located, everything worked, slept really well. Staff A1. For overnight trips on business, it was pretty good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Biodagar,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay and for choosing Park Regis City Centre.

I am so happy you found our amenities to your liking! We always want to make sure everything is as comfortable and convenient for our guests as possible.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

great location and the room was fine. For the money I paid, I got what I was expecting. Would stay again. Please I took the staffs suggestion and took the trip to the top floor . Nice view across part of the harbour.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alan S,

We are delighted that you had an overall pleasant experience at our hotel and have found our hotel location accessible. You were pleased with our comfortable rooms, and our staff was able to be of assistance to you during your stay with us.

We thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed there for 2 days. The hotel is within walking distance of most sights in Sydney and close to the main bus lines if you want to go further afield. The rooms are reasonable but not luxurious. The staff is friendly and efficient. There is no restaurant on site. Swimming pool in the open air on top (34) floor. Very nice view, but not a place for people with acrophobia. Good value for money.

Dear Jens W,

Thank you for choosing Park Regis City Centre and taking your time to share your positive feedback with us.
I appreciate the kind words regarding our modest hotel, staff, and our location with views to match.

Your patronage is valuable to us and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Hotel needs its own holiday, lifts to room were a bit run down, especially the water and paint damage in room. didnt get the king size bed that we paid extra for. Location was good though only 20mins walk to the opera house

Dear brendoreid84,

We are sorry your room was not up to our best standards and have shared your comments with the hotel management and we’re confident that necessary actions will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel, we hope to host you again soon.