Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$149
Radisson Blu
US$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$230
US$188
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Swissotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Restaurant
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$184
US$170
US$166
  • Room Service
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$177
Westin.com
  • Room Service
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Central Railway Hotel(Sydney)(Great Value!)
1,205 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeopera housecircular quaygreat locationbridge viewcruise terminalsydney harbourconcierge staffplatinum memberbotanical gardenstrain stationwithin walking distanceshort walkearly checkeasy accesspitt streetgreat room
Reviewed 20 August 2017

second time I have stayed at this hotel - incredible location, steps away from the Sydney Opera house, ferry terminal, train station and The Rocks. Rooms are typically Marriott -
clean, quiet, comfortable, updated and spacious. Gym is better than average and include an all weather pool. nice range of equipment and spacious enough so you're not bumping into other guests. I did not use any of the restaurants on site.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jennifer B, General Manager at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear RickKristen,

Thank you so much for giving us a positive feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are truly pleased that our convenient location, room and facilities continued to exceed your expectations.

I very much look forward to your next visit to the Sydney Harbour Marriott, should your plans bring you back to Sydney.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Close to everything and recently remodeled. Struggle with their elevators though - can take up to 10 minutes to get one (so be prepared to wait!). The executive lounge is very nice and it has a good breakfast spread. Don't be afraid to ask for specialty cooked eggs from the waiters there... they can get anything for you! Fresh juices to Fresh Fruit - just yummy. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Wifi is good and gets a decent signal as well.

Room Tip: Try to get a room looking toward to water!

Dear skites101,

Thank you so much for giving us a positive feedback about your recent stay and choosing Sydney Harbour Marriott as on of your favorite hotel in Sydney.

On the other hand, please accept my sincere apologies for the delays in the elevators. Rest assured that we have taken the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The Marriott Sydney Harbour is perfectly located in the Central Business District and a short two blocks from the Circular Quay. Being on Pitt Street, it gives you access to the more trendy Rocks area and the restaurants and shopping that are unique to Sydney. My rating also reflects Marriott giving me a junior suite with a view of the Opera House. In fact, most of the higher floor South-facing rooms will give you that view.

This property gives you the benefit of the full-service Marriott offering, including a spacious club lounge with fresh fruit kept in eye-level refrigerators. This is a large hotel, so check-in and elevator access could be a bit crowded. This would, however, be my property of choice next time I visit Sydney.

Room Tip: High-floor, harbour-view rooms are a must

Dear ToaderSchmode,

Thank you so much for giving us a positive feedback about your recent stay and recommending us as a preferred hotel in Sydney.

We were delighted to read your kind words of encouragement, which have been shared with the team.

I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Being just a half block from the harbor, I can't imagine a better location. Everything about the hotel was very good. The lifts were being serviced, so not all were running causing some minor delays, but that should be resolved soon. I've stayed in several higher end hotels in Sydney and this was by far my favorite.

Dear DBHead,

Thank you for rating us a 5 star hotel! as well as for sharing your experience via TripAdvisor and your comments are essential tools for many other travelers that are travelling to Sydney.

It is such a delight to know that our great location has made your stay with us more memorable and convenient to your travelling plans in Sydney.

The team and I very much look forward to your next visit to the Sydney Harbour Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I spent a fairly comfortable few days at this hotel, and overall was pleased with my stay. The simple basics were well covered: room was clean and well-equipped, décor was white and glass, giving it a nice airy look. Beds were very comfortable, bathroom spacious, with all the necessities and more. Enough hangers in the cupboard, robes and slippers. A nice touch was provided by two free water bottles provided every night (although one may argue that at the price per room it was probably not exactly free!). Another nice touch was free gourmet coffee in the lobby between 7 and 11 am in the morning. There was a table in the room rather than a desk, but it worked well for me. The “city” view still let me see a bit of the harbour, and observe a lovely rainbow after a thunderstorm.
Now, for a few negatives. The hotel’s lobby is under construction, so at this moment it does not exactly have a look of the luxurious hotel Marriott aspires to be. The elevators were slow in coming, and at times maybe just one or two were working, as they were pretty crowded. I felt lucky to have a room at one of the higher floors. To my biggest surprise the internet access was not free – it cost about 10AUD per day. At the end, that fee was waved for me at check out, by my agreeing (reluctantly) to enrol in Marriott rewards… Another unpleasant surprise was that I was also charged for several calls to an Australian toll free number. These charges were also waved at the end, but I did check the room information before I made the calls and it did indicate that calls to toll-free numbers, are, well, toll-free.
I did not use the gym or eat in the hotel restaurant. The price for breakfast appeared rather high, and there are plenty of cafes nearby – one directly across the street. The hotel is about 5 min walk to the Circular Quay T station where one can get an Opal transport card (similar to London Oyster); about 15 minutes walk to the Opera, or 10-15 min to the Rocks – I recommend the Saturday craft market there. Location, therefore, is perfect for tourists, and closeness to the T station makes it perfect both for tourists and business visitors.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Jennifer B, General Manager at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear mzj101,

Thank you so much for giving us a positive feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We are truly pleased that you found our staff to be friendly, helpful and location to your liking.

We do offer complimentary WiFi access for our Marriott Rewards members which is a free to join membership program with exclusive benefit and offers. I'm glad to hear that we were able to assist with amending the charges on your check out.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.