“Best Thai dinner ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Great Thai dinner, exceptional flavor and friendly service. Would highly recommend to anyone in the city looking for a great Thai meal.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Two hours after eating the Larb Gai for lunch (Minced Chicken Salad) and nothing else, I felt sick an had to go home. I will spare you the details, but it comes down to Food Poisoning. When I called the restaurant to talk about this, I did not receive one apology. Instead, the waitress and chef went into an argument with me. They said: "Well, more people had Larb Gai today and did not complain, so this proves that your Larb Gai was good." I am hundred percent sure I got food poisoning from the food provided by Nok Nok, because I did not eat anything else that was suspicious that day (a home made sandwich for breakfast, that is it). The staff does not have a bit of empathy, speaks poor English and I will not eat here again.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Amazing location with a beautiful ambience. I have visited this place a couple of times and I have mixed reviews. Some days the food is really good but other days it is average. Reasonably priced. Food portions are decent enough.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The waitress couldn’t speak English and was very hard to place a simple order. Most staff gave the impression they didn’t want to be there. Not a single thanks or even a smile. Didn’t ask how meal was. Had to wave down for drinks. We had chicken Laksa which was not good. Rest food was pretty average. Wouldn’t recommend or return based on service alone.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The meals were very nice and very well presented.
They were fresh and we got a lot for our money.
Lovely atmosphere.